T W E N T Y

"You're always reading my mind like a letter, When I'm cold, you're there like a sweater"~Demi Lovato ✴️✴️✴️✴️

When I'm cold, you're there like a sweater"
~
Demi Lovato
✴️✴️✴️✴️

I then realize the real reason Calum is after us and it's not to get back together "Kol... he's not after us because we're married, it's because before he died he thought I cheated on him. Kol sighs chuckling "so he's a vampire... he can be killed" I nodded "but... I have to do a protection spell on us so he won't even get the chance to kill us." He nods his head as I grab his hand and mumble the spell "Louvri, louvri animo. Pémét pou accessum." I immediately felt it work and smirked at Kol who's smiling at me lovingly "let's get this over with." Before we could leave I get a video from an unknown number and I gasp looking at my parents cuddled up on a bench in their hometown.

"Might want to rethink crossing me

"Might want to rethink crossing me." The person I know is Calum texted me I show Kol the message and the picture and he growls and I text my parents "safe house.now." I sighed "I'll explain later just make sure to place a protection spell on yourselves." I sent the message and two minutes later my mom texts me back "we're at the safe house with a protection spell placed on us.explain!" I sigh looking at Kol who looks nervous "someone resurrected Calum and he's after our family including Kol." My texts back faster "ok, is Alec safe?" I look over at Alec and Demi who are scared "he's safe but he's scared." "Why is he after us?" "Because he thought I cheated on him with Alec not knowing he's my brother." "So basically he's another psycho that needs to be put down." I sigh "yes, I got it." "I know you do, stay safe I love Y'all" "we will, I love you too Mom." I put my phone in my pocket and leave the house with Kol and place a spell for it to become a safe house and the house disappeared so Alec and Demi are safe and I look to Kol "ready?" I see four men watching from a distance and I pull their hearts out without even touching them and 10 more come and I do the same.
I look around and all of a sudden Kol drops to ground clutching his head in pain and I see a witch and I speed to him pulling out his heart and he drops to ground dead.
I look to my right seeing Calum "well, well, well if it isn't my ex-lover who betrayed me." I chuckle "yeah... with my brother? I don't think so" his smile drops "y-your brother?" I nod "the guy you saw me with has dark hair, brown eyes, always wear leather jackets, and has lots of tattoos?" Calum nods "yeah, that's my brother Alec." Calum backs up walking away "so I died for no reason." I look over at him confused "what are you talking about?" He looks at me tilting his head " your brother killed me because I went after him because I thought you were sleeping with him." I look at him "I'm sorry, I didn't know I thought you were murdered by someone else." He sighs chuckling "I mean... if you were my sister I wouldn't want to hurt you like that either... sorry for trying to kill you and your husband I'll call off my men... and maybe find love" I smile at him "I hope you do... you deserve it Calum." He tries to hug me and I back up "no offense but you just tried to kill me and my family." He nods "I understand" and speeds off and I sigh "that was weird" I look back to see Kol standing behind me and I chuckle "let's go home." He nods "let's."

We're now sitting on the couch relaxing with Alec and Demi when we're interrupted by my phone ringing, taking it out of my pocket I look to see Hope calling "Hey, Hope." she sighs sadly and I know automatically something is wrong "what's wrong?" "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do..." she sighs "Elijah killed my mom." all of a sudden a flash comes into the room and Hayley's body drops on the ground "I have to go Hope!" I hung up and sped her body to the room where I cast all my spells and prepare her body and transport to Hope "I need your body to save your mom." she nods rapidly and puts her blood in a tube and I transport back to the room and pour some blood in some herbs quickly and on her body while grabbing her arm and start chanting a certain spell "La cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. De la cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. From ash to bone, from bone to flesh, from flesh to life.La cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. De la cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. From ash to bone, from bone to flesh, from flesh to life.La cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. De la cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. From ash to bone, from bone to flesh, from flesh to life."

The spell worked I felt it work but I'm waiting for her to wake up it's been over 20 minutes when all of a sudden Hayley gasps awake looking at me smiling brightly "K-Kira?" I nodded and made the fire from candles blow out with a wave of my hand I teared up "you saved me?" I nodded my head tearing up "maybe this sounds selfish but I couldn't lose one of my best friends" she looks at me tearfully and all of a sudden my head lifts up quickly and I'm dashing downstairs "where's Kol?" they look at me worriedly "we were all sitting here and all of a sudden Kol disappeared in thin air" I sigh tearfully "it was Hope... she's doing something, but I refuse to let her hurt them especially Kol." she nods and I look at Hayley who's walking downstairs furiously "let her go on with her plan I have a feeling she's not going to hurt any of them, she wants to teach Elijah a lesson and I say we let her." I nod my head sighing "I hate being apart from my husband not knowing if he's safe or not." she nods her head "after this, I don't think I can be with Elijah I think I'm going to move away with Hope and Declan... I deserve to be happy whether he had his memories or not he knew it was me." I look at her "wait. what?" she sighs "I never told you this but I went to France once and I connected with Elijah and we became friends so he knew it was me, yet he still killed me." Hayley tears up and I sit on her lap hugging her "It's all going to be ok after whatever is going on in New Orleans passes move away with Hope and Declan, and have an amazing life because Hayley you deserve to be happy after all of this tragedy you've been through since you've met Klaus and the rest of the Mikaelsons except well Kol." she chuckles "you're an amazing best friend do you know that?" I nod shrugging "I try" 

All of a sudden, Kol calls me and I sigh contently "babe?" "Miss me already, darling?" I sigh "yes, I do." he chuckles and I smirk "what's going on?" "you need to get to New Orleans... something horrible is happening  to Hope." I stand up "what?" he sighs "darkness is taking over her"  "I'll be there soon." I hang up and get everything I need for Hayley and me to leave and look at her sighing "we have to get to New Orleans." I state "why?" I sigh looking over at her and saying "Darkness is taking over Hope and I have to figure out why... or she's going to die."

✴️✴️✴️✴️

So, hey Y'all I actually never thought that this book would get 2K views and it did so for so here's a quick chapter before the long one!

THANK YOU MY LOVELIES!!

-Mya