T E N

{contains sexual content}

I'll search if you don't see it

You're thirsty, I'll be rain.

You get hurt, I'll take your pain.

I know you don't believe it,

But I said it and I still mean it.

When you heard what I told you.

When you get worried I'll be your soldier. 

~
Gavin Degraw
✴️✴️✴️✴️

Kol looks at me from the chair he's sitting in with a blank look "you're being serious?" I nod "I called you over 30 times since the day you left but you never picked up, so I just stopped calling but yes I love you, Kol and I will never stop loving you because you brought something out in me that no one has..." I pause looking down "after Calum, the darkness of the banshee took over and I killed over 200 people in just three towns" he gasps "so, if I ever die..." I sigh "the darkness will come back, it took me a long time to come back... but my brother brought the light back inside of me." he nods "how?" I sigh "he killed my best friend." he looks at me shocked "wait. what?" I nod sadly " I know she was the only other person besides you and my brother who understands me."

Kol sighs "come here, darling." I sigh standing up and walking over to him "I love you so much and I'll never stop stop loving you Kira" I smirk at him as he looks up at me "I hope you know, you're still mine." I smile at him before sitting on his lap sideways "I love you too, you better not leave me again Kol I can't handle not having you in my life ever again."
*********************************************
He puts his hand on the side of my neck and smiles down at me lovingly "I promise, darling." I smiled at him before kissing him passionately, he smirks before deepening the kiss and speeding us upstairs to my room before shutting the door and placing me on the bed and kissing me slowly but hungrily.

pulling away Kol slipped my white pants down my legs

pulling away Kol slipped my white pants down my legs. I wriggled out of my  panties and Kol watched in amusement. "Eager?"

"Shut up and satisfy me." I propped my legs over his shoulders and he blew cold air over my core. I bit my  lip and propped myself up on my elbows to watch him. my mouth opened when he kissed my inner thighs on each leg and trailed his lips over my clit, pressing a harsh kiss over it. I hummed at him in approval. Kol's index finger teased  my folds as he sucked at my  clit, tugging a moan from my mouth.

He wrapped my legs around his head, holding my thighs as close as possible. "Is there a reason you're taking so long?" I laughed and Kol replaced his mouth with his fingers. He grinned up at me and reached upward to peck my lips.

"Of course, darling." He replied and kicked his jeans down his legs. "Look at me, are you sure you want to do this?" I giggled while nodding  and pulled my hips away from his hand to pull him down for a kiss. "Do you know what I need? Kira."

I reached for his bulge and rubbed it lightly, humming up at him. "What do you need, my loving Kol?" I teased back and Kol sitting up on the bed with his legs parted.

"I need you to ride me." my cheeks turned pink. "you can't take it?" Kol teased.

"No, I've got this. I'm just bracing myself." I bit my lips up at him and massaged his erection.

Kol raised his brows. "So you need a minute." I nod my head

"I'm ready." I sighed and Kol played with the hem of  my shirt. I focused on making him feel as good as I could without sucking him, because I knew how much pain I was to endure.

Kol started shifting on the bed  which let me know he was about to cum. "I think I get the point, Darling." He swallowed. "You're going to make me cum if you keep going." Watching him struggle was the hottest thing ever. I  pulled away to grab his face and kiss him, only to reach into the waistband and push his boxers down his legs. Kol started twitching in my hand but I didn't stop. He swallowed hard and started groaning at you. "Hey, darling." His hips flexed into my fist.

"You're so hot when you're about to cum." I hummed at him and licked a stripe up his neck. Kol grunted and closed his eyes, struggling against me. I suddenly ripped my hand away from him and left him sighing out in frustration. But I  didn't waste time to swing my leg over his waist and direct him into my folds, sinking down on him slowly. Kol's eyes widened and he reached for my hips instinctively.

"And is this what I get for us getting back together" He breathed. "This isn't helping when I'm about to cum." His fingers dug right into your hips. I shrugged and placed my hands on his shoulders, the pain bypassed and now it's just pleasure.

"This will be interesting." I noted. I moaned when I started grinding on him, playfully squeezing my walls as tight as I could around him. Kol groaned, normally he doesn't make noise during sex. This was a perfect way to pull his beautiful moans from his throat.

"I know what you're doing." Kol licked his lips. "You want me to show you my weaknesses. What a clever girl." I squeezed my breasts through my bra as I ground down on him with a torturing slow pace. Kol grunted again and started shifting again. "And watching you play with those tits doesn't help, most definitely."

I only grinned down at him and pulled my shirt from over my head, revealing your black lace bra. Kol was so close, the teasing and the temptation and his instincts were driving him mad. "You're going to make me cum if you keep teasing me."

It was then that I bounced in a steady rhythm, making sure to squeeze my walls around him and  played with my breasts in his face. It was Kol's job to make sure he didn't cum and ruin the fun. "Fuck." I whimpered when I hit my G-spot. My walls involuntarily clenched around him and Kol moaned up at me.

"Am I making it hard for you?" I fake pouted and reached behind me to play with his balls. Kol sharply drew in a breath and shook his head.

"Fuck, Kira." He screwed his eyes shut and focused on anything but his orgasm. He helped my hips rock into his, using me for his pleasure and I was being whipped back and forth so harshly, I had to let go of his balls and place my hands on his shoulders. I started moaning at him as he took control over your body.

Kol was panting and grunting, keeping my eyes locked on his. The pressure building in  my stomach indicated he was going to make me cum with him and my walls started pulsing around him. Kol gave up and sat back in defeat, letting me bring your bodies to orgasm.

I gasped when I came, then shouting his name. "Oh Kol, fuck." I hugged him and swiveled  my hips on him, making him cum after me.

"Oh my god." Kol came in hot spurts and ground his hips under mine, finishing us both off. I opened  my  eyes and Kol was resting his head against the pillow. "Let's go to sleep, darling" He grinned tiredly and I kissed him, lifting my hips off of his and placing gentle kisses down his neck.

"I love you" Kol says as we fall asleep in each other's arms.
✴️✴️✴️✴️
SO IM GOING TO BE POSTING THE ACTUAL IMPORTANT STUFF TOMORROW AFTER I GET HOME FROM WORK ❤️ I love you babies 💕

COMMENT AND VOTE AND ILL POST TWO CHAPTERS TOMORROW 😊