S E V E N

I wanna live with youEven when we're ghosts'Cause you were always there for meWhen I needed you mostI'm gonna love you 'tilMy lungs give outI promise 'til death we partLike in our vowsSo I wrote this song for youNow everybody knowsThat it's just y...

Even when we're ghosts
'Cause you were always there for me
When I needed you most
I'm gonna love you 'til
My lungs give out
I promise 'til death we part
Like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you
Now everybody knows
That it's just you and me
Until we're grey and old
~
✴️✴️✴️✴️

Kol and I sit down as we see Rebekah walk through the door with her heels in her hand, I laugh knowing she got laid.

Kol chuckles "well, well, well there's our girl" he lifts me up sitting me down before standing in her way of walking in the sitting room as I laugh "get out of my way, Kol," she says glaring down at him.

Nik looks up from his drawing at them "out all night. what a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner." he pauses "Matt, was it?"

Rebekah glares at him"if you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth

Rebekah glares at him"if you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." I growl at her standing up beside Kol "Bekah, don't threaten him." she nods looking over at Niklaus " don't start, Nik." she says frowning at him, Nik smirks at her "I didn't say anything."

Kol grabs me by my waist and sits me on his lap as he sits down on the couch "I'm bored." he sighs dramatically " our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun." Kol states I look down at him frowning "so I'm boring?" he looks at me smiling "no my love, in fact, we had so much fun this morning." I smirk at him before turning back to Nik and Rebekah "we need entertainment" I say smirking.

Nik looks up from his drawing and says " what are you waiting for? go on. have at it." he looks back down at his drawing while smirking before I add "it's no fun to go alone. join us, Nik." I say whining slightly.

Kol looks at Nik slightly pouting and I kiss his bottom lip "in a minute, darling." I nod as he looks back over to Nik "It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart." he states and Nik looks back at Kol with a guilty look in his eyes before finally saying "ok.why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date." Nik says standing up to put his sketchbook away.