S I X T E E N

You the one that I dream about all day
You the one that I think about always
You are the one so I make sure I behave!
My love is your love, your love is mine

Baby come, take me now, hold me now
Make me come alive
You got the sweetest touch
I'm so happy, you came in my life

~

Rihanna 

✴️✴️✴️✴️

it's been 7 years since The Mikaelson's separated, of course, I still visit every one except Elijah who had Marcel compel him to free him of his devotion to his family which basically means he forgot about all of us it was a stupid idea if you ask me. Rebekah is living the life well everywhere with Marcel and I couldn't happier for her she deserves this kind of happiness in her life, Hayley and Hope well they are more difficult to explain turns out Alaric is alive and has a school for children of the "gifted" I think it's dumb but who am I to say that? Hayley still remains in New Orleans with Freya who's still with Keelin and I'm actually happy for them because if anyone else besides Kol and me deserve happiness it's Freya. Klaus, on the other hand, is doing horribly when I saw him last he was on a killing spree and I actually feel bad for him because as soon as he got an ounce of happiness it was torn away from him yet again.

Now to the important stuff, today is Kol and I's wedding day and I'm honestly the happiest I've been in a long time, I woke up at 8:30  well more like got woken by Demi who's actually now engaged to my brother and they most definitely deserve each other. They wasted no time getting together at all 

'"The  morning after I made Alec and Demi share A room we all planned to meet at a cafe down the street from the hotel, but Demi and Alec are 30 minutes late and as soon as we're tired of waiting and are about to order we see them sit at the table and I move to Kol's side and he pecks my lips smiling into the kiss I smile before looking to Alec and Demi  who are holding hands "didn't waste time did Y'all?" Alec chuckles "of course not, I said I like her so I automatically made a move thank you, sis." I smile at them looking down at the menu happily as I think about how good my life is going to be in the future."

I sigh as my mother helps me slip into my wedding dress and I smile as she tightens it before I look at myself in the mirror smiling "wow, that's me." she nods "you're so beautiful... I'm so proud of who you've become, Kira. you and your brother have made me and your father so proud to call you our children." I tear up and automatically fan my eyes before they try to slip out "stoppp... I can't cry it'll mess up Demi's masterpiece and she'll hurt the both of us" Demi walks into the room with my veil "you're damn right." 

I look back into the mirror observing my wedding dress yet again while smiling