Chapter 1- The Three Musketeers and... One Direction?

Rose's POV

In a few days I'll be 19, wow these years just flew past. I used to be the weird kid in my old school in England, but now look where I am. I've come so far, and to tell you the truth it all started four years ago when I moved from England here to America. I was bullied back in England, but here in America they pretty much worship me because of my British accent that I really don't find all that great, but who cares right? I love hearing American accents, they sound less formal than us. But they still adore my accent, so now I'm here in America as a popular British girl. Anyway, when I first came here it felt weird with the time difference and all but luckily my new neighbors were also British and have a twin daughters the same age as me. There names are Ali and Mikayla. They are my best friends in the whole wide world. We worship One Direction. My favorite is Niall, Ali's favorite is Harry, and Mikayla loves all of them. Anyway school already started, so I had to get ready. Today I decided to wear shorts and a pink Hollister t-shirt.

"Rose, where are you? Breakfast is ready!" my mum screamed from downstairs in the kitchen

"Coming!!!!" I screamed back

Right when I came downstairs I see Ali entering our house or as most people call it a mansion.

"Hey gurl"

"Ali, you're early. A bit too early! What's up? You wouldn't come here this early in the morning unless you had some big news about One Direction."

As I spoke her smile got wider and wider until her smile took up her whole face. Then she screamed it was so loud that my mum rushed in to see what was happening.

"What's going on? Who got hurt?" my mum asked with fear all over her face and then she saw Ali. "Ahhhhh... I'm just going to take a guess here and say One Direction was the reason she screamed."

"Yes, yes, yesssssssssssssss" she screamed once more "One Direction's coming here next week and they have a concert in both of our birthdays!"

My eyes widened in shock, and I screamed with her this time.

"Oh good Lord it's way too early for you two to be screaming that much!" my mum complained "It's bad enough that you two talk about One Direction 24/7" and with that she walked away from us before we screamed again.

"No wait you haven't heard the best part." Ali screeched "We already have tickets to both concerts, and backstage passes. I mean really can this get any better?"

"Uhhh, yeah!"

"Fine, how?"

"Duh, Niall became my boyfriend and Harry became yours"

"Oh yeah, good point."

"I just noticed, where's Mikayla?"

"Ummm... well long story short she's feeling 'sick' or in other words a chance to stay at home and stalk One Direction while we're at school"

"Oh ok, then let's go eat breakfast"

Ali's POV

I was soooo excited for the concert. The first one was on September 14 and the next one was September 16. This was going to be so fun, but it's too bad that there wasn't a concert here on September 13 (Niall's Birthday) because if there was then someone here *cough* Rose *cough* would be freaking out, and would be begging for tickets.

We ate our breakfast as quick as we could and to tell you the truth and had no idea why. Rose pretty much flew upstairs to get her Vera Bradley bag. I followed her up just as quick, and I must say to get upstairs in both of our houses is like a lot of exercise because there are so many steps. I finally reached the top and I walked into her bedroom which was really neat. Her mum probably made her clean her room up. I saw her running frantically across the room. It turns out she hasn't packed any of her school stuff yet.

"Oh, crap have you seen my homework? I mean all of my homework because I swear I put it on my desk, but it's not here" she said frantically and I knew exactly why it was because if she didn't turn in her homework she might lose her straight A streak and it would become a straight B streak. I look on her coffee table in her room and I found her subject folders. I looked inside all of them and in them were her very neatly done homework.

"Rose, stop panicking I found your homework."

"Oh my god really thank you so much I don't know what I would do without you." she said as she gave me a big hug.

"C'mon I thought we were in a hurry!" her eyes widened as she remembered that she had to hurry up. She packed her MacBook Pro, her homework, and her textbooks.

"Shoot we have to run! And I mean NOW!!!!!!"

We ran as fast as we could down the stairs. I've never seen her so intent unless it's the finish line which we both never lose our concentration, but this is different. Maybe...

-----------

Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I felt it was needed. Anyway this is my first story, and I'm just saying I got the IDEA of this story on a swing at my local park. I was just swinging and I got this awesome daydream, and I've been like debating in my head if I should make this into a story or not, and today Tavie tells me to read her story, so I read it, and I was like oh what the heck might as well make that daydream into a story on Wattpad so I was just sitting on my couch watching Elektra and thinking how should I make this daydream into a story, so now 10 painfully, brain-numbing hours I finally came up with a way to make this in a story and then I go and end it with a cliffhanger. :)

Comment/Vote/Fan

Love you always,

Jasmine Xxx