Playtoy

negative. You weren't pregnant. You sighed in relief, thinking back to what Reiji said. You threw the test away and washed your hands, leaving the bathroom.

     "So? What did it say?"

     "Negative, thank god."

     "Oh thank the lord you're not pregnant, (Y/N)"

     Before you knew it, Laito was knocking at your door, and he just waltzed in. "Did you takethe test yet?"

     "Yeah. It was negative." You responded, hurt by his mere presence. Reiji was right. Lilly was right. You're a whore. You're just Laito's plaything until he moves onto a prostitute, because even they'll be better than you.

     "Oh gosh, I don't know wether that's good or bad."

     "Laito! We're in highschool and you already want (Y/N) to bear your kids?!" Yui yelled.

     "Well, Iove her after all!" He said. Love. I remember that. I was an idiot. A fool. I thought Laito loved me. Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid human. That's what I am, a stupid human. A stupid, ugly bitch. I deserved to die.

     "(Y/N)?"

     Worthless.

     I'm worthless.

     "(Y/N)?!"

     I'm pathetic and ugly.

     And gross.

     And stupid.

     Whore. Whore. Whore. Whore. Whore. Whore. Whore. Whore. Whore.

     A stupid fucking whore.

     "(Y/N)!" I hear Laito yell to me.

     "Huh...?" I zone back in.

     "Yui asked you what you thought..."

     "About?"

     "Me loving you."

     "Oh, I'm really happy. Sorry, I just spaced out, haha!" You were obviously faking it.

     The rest of the day was just you laying in your room alone, listening to music and sleeping. You didn't even go to dinner. It worried Laito, Yui, and Ayato. Even Subaru and Kanato were a little worried. Reiji was the only person who didn't care, and that was strange behavior for him.