Neck Kisses and Ear Nibbles - Fluff

Laito pushed his body up against your small, fragile, crying figure. He connected his lips to yours, but not in his usual rough manner, this time it was a gentle, slow, passionate kiss that you melted into. He licked your lower lip asking for entrance, and you gave it to him, moaning into the kiss through your tears. You moved, sitting up, setting yourself in his lap, straddling him. He gripped your waist, making you moan. His toungue explored your mouth, and he started to groan as you grinded onto him.

     "Mnn~ Little Bitch, I never thought you'd want me how- A-Ahhh~ I-I want you..." He moaned, tilting his head back as he let you take over. You leaned down to his neck, kissing and nibbling until you found his sweet spot, and you abused it, causing him to pant with pleasure. He begun to grind his hips with you, Causing for more pleasure to overwhelm the both of you. You could feel his member start to twitch beneath you, and you could feel heat pooling up inside of you.

     He pulled you into a kiss again, but before you knew it, Ayato burst open your door, Yui right behind him. Laito ignored them, and kept kissing you. You struggled to hold in your moans, not wanting Yui or Ayato to hear you. Laito pulled away, smiling at you.

     "I love you so fucking much, (Y/N)." He said, looking into your (e/c) eyes. He pecked you on the nose, and you giggled through the tear stains that tainted your beautiful face. He moved his hands to wipe them away. "You mean the world to me, alright? I love you." He promised.

     "Well, that wasn't something I needed to see." Ayato chuckled, walking in. You got off of Laito as Yui walked in, a slight blush playing on your face out of embarassment.

     "Laito, (Y/N)." Yui said.

     "We have something to tell you." Ayato finished.

     He grabbed her hand and turned the other way. "We're together..." They said, trying to avoid eye contact with you and Laito. You got up and hugged Yui, happy for her. Laito gave Ayato a fistpump.

     "All I'm gonna say, Ayato, is that if you hurt Yui, I'll hurt you ten times worse." You threatened, smiling and chuckling at him. After a bit, they left, but Laito came up behind you, purring in your ear.

     "Where were we? Ah, yes~" He said, leaning to your neck and placing small, gentle kisses up and down it until he found your sweet spot again, abusing it and leaving a deep red hickey, marking you as his. He nipped at your ear, and returned to your neck, biting right into your sweet spot.

     "A-Ahh~ Laito, mnn~" You moaned, unable to hide your pleasure.

     "Nfufufu~, I'll make you wait for me, since you want to test my love." He said, and with that, he licked over the wound, sending shivers down your spine, and he teleported away, leaving you in a heated state.