Sick - LEMON

You'd been waiting all day for Laito. Lilly had returned, and Reiji was avoiding you. You just couldn't take it any more. You needed to feel something, anything, touch you.

     Earlier that day, you'd changed into a cute black skirt with black stiletto heels, and a (f/c) off the shoulder long-sleeved top, trying to tempt Laito, but to no avail. You snuck your hand down your skirt and into your (f/c) lace panties. You started to pump your finger in and out of yourself, whimpering and moaning Laito's name. Everyone else in the house was asleep, so you didn't have to worry about someone opening your door, or so you thought.

     Pumping faster and faster, your moans got louder and louder, until suddenly-

     {Laito's POV}

     I had left (Y/N) in a state of extreme pleasure before finishing her off earlier. Now everyone was asleep, and I crept my way closer and closer to her room. I heard a whimper, soon followed by my name as I reached her door. It was open a crack, and I got a view of (Y/N) fingering herself to the thought of me. She started pumping faster and faster, moaning a little louder and louder, until I could tell she was about to climax. I teleported into her room, and grabbed her hand, yanking it our of her skirt while she gasped in shock at the sudden coolness of my hand, and that she'd been caught pleasuring herself.

     "My, my... What a naughty Little Bitch you are~" I purred in her ear, her face heating up. Nipping her ear, I begun to trail kisses all the way down to her collar bone where I bit, and was rewarded by a sharp gasp, followed by a few light moans.

     The sweet, soft sounds she made drove me insane. I couldn't hold back. I was groaning at the sweet, savory taste of her blood. I could feel my member rising up, twitching, aching for her touch. Grunting, I felt-

     {Your POV}

     You reached down, palming Laito. He grunted, pulling away from your collar bone as he threw his head back in pleasure. You took this opportunity to tease him by licking his sweet spot before nibbling on it, eliciting loud moans to come from the ginger male.

     "A-Ahhh~ (Y-Y/N), stop teasing me so- mnn~ goddamn much..." He panted, his arms wobbling, not able to hold up his body much longer if you were to have continued pleasuring him. You pulled away, taking his shirt off, and you straddled him again, grinding your heat down onto his boner. "A-Ahh!~" He moaned, his arms giving in, causing him to fall to the bed. You took off your top, still grinding on him, trying your best to hold in the moans you were eliciting within yourself.

     Laito was a panting mess beneath you. His mind was clouded with lust and pleasure, and sadistic thoughts of things he could do to you. You stripped off your skirt and shoes, leaving you in only your (f/c) lace underwear. Just as Laito begun to regain control of himself, you sent him over the edge by grinding on him once again, pulling him into a kiss and asking for entrance. He accepted, and your tongues fought for dominance. He let you win, and you explore his mouth, making him moan and toss his head back further. You stop grinding and get up, allowing him to take off his pants and boxers as you strip out of your bra and panties. You pin him down to the bed and kiss him lightly, pulling away as you lower yourself onto him. He groans, and you whimper, trying to stifle your pleasure. You start bouncing up and down, causing both of you to go over edge.

     Laito bites into your neck, making you moan as you bounce up and down, faster and faster.

     "Ahh~ Laito~" You moan, "I-I'm gonna~ Ahh~ c-cum~" You moan, bouncing faster.

     "M-me too~ Let's- mnn~ cum together- Ahh~" He moaned, pounding his hips into you at an inhuman speed. You couldn't hold yourself back, and you came, screaming out in ecstasy, and Laito came not too long after. Panting, you fell down next to him, covering up your bodies as you both cuddled.

     "I like when you're riding me~" Laito snickered, leaving a kiss on your forehead. "Goodnight, my love."

     You woke up the next morning, and turned over, seeing a pregnancy test on your bedside table. It was from Yui. She left a note, reading

     Hey, (Y/N)! I figured you might need this after what Ayato and I walked in on yesterday, haha! Love ya! - Yui

     She was the sweetest thing. You got up out of bed and brought the test into the bathroom, taking it. You waited a few minutes, washing your hands. Before you got a chance to check the test, you got sick.  You got up and cleaned your mouth out, flushing your morning sickness down the drain and grabbing your test. You looked down, only to see the result, and your eyes went wide.

     Positive.