Broken Minds

"Never. I'd rather die than hurt someone else! Being Laito's playtoy is worth keeping everyone in this house alive. Everyone but you." You stormed out of the room, hearing Reiji trying to stop you.

     "Fuck, she should've been broken enough!" You heard, and you keep running, picking up your pace, until you bump into someone.

     "(Y/N)! There you are! Ayato, Laito and I have been looking for you everywhere we-" She paused, taking in your facial expression of pure fear and ultimate sadness, "What's wrong?" She asked, her hand reaching out to caress your face as tears begun to fall from your eyes. She pulled you into her warm embrace, and you both stood there for a few minutes, silent. She just let you cry while you nuzzled your face into her neck to try to calm your sobs. You both thought you were alone, and so Yui brushed her hands through your hair. "Shhh, it'll be alright, love." She promised, not noticing what she'd just called you. Your face heated up in a blush, but you were able to play it off as though you were hypervenilating.

     "Hey, shhh. Don't breathe like that, try to take deep breaths. I know it's hard to, but please, try." She said, wrapping her free arm around your waist, trying to support you. She could feel you getting weaker by the minute, and she knew you'd pass out soon. "Let's go to your room, that way you can lay down, alright?" She said, and you nodded.

     Once you got into your room, Yui layed you down on the bed, sitting down with you. She layed your head in her lap, and she continued to play with your hair. You hadn't noticed, but Laito had appeared in your room. He was silent as he watched you two, as Yui didn't notice him either.

     "(Y/N), what's wrong?"

     "Lilly and Reiji are right..." You croaked through tears, your voice hoarse.

     "What do you mean?"

     "Laito could never really love me. I'm a whore. I'm an ugly bitch. I'm just his playtoy until he finally moves on... they're right. I'm worthless..." You cry, Yui taken aback. You felt something wet land on your forehead, and you looked up to see Yui crying.

     "Don't talk like that, (Y/N). You're not a whore, nor are you an ugly bitch. You're the most beautiful woman in this world. Laito would be an idiot to not love you, and trust me, he's no idiot. He really loves you, (Y/N)." She said through tears. She got up, and left you to ponder her words.

     "So Reiji tried breaking your mind with lies? I love you, (Y/N). I know I may seem like a playboy, but never in my life have I loved anyone how I love you. I've never wanted to settle down and start a family with anyone, but with you, I do. I want to live the rest of my life with you, (Y/N). You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." You heard Laito's voice pierce through the silence, the taste of his words still lingering in the air.

     "And if my words aren't enough proof, let me show you with my actions~"