Out to Lunch.

you threw your keys down on the counter and walked straight into the bathroom to take a shower. It was cold out and your wet clothes didn’t help either, you were shivering all the way home.

stripped of your clothes and stepped under the hot water that cascaded down your back. It felt nice to relax a bit, hear heard the hissing of the shower head and the water falling sounded like rain, your eyes closed and felt a pair of arms ease their way around your waist, you jumped out of your daze and looked around “That was weird.” you had to hurry out and get back to work. you stepped back out twisted your (h/c ) hair into a bun and threw on new and warmer clothes, a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a leopard print long sleeve top and headed out the door.

It didn’t take too long to get back to the theater, it was just before rush hour and you forgot to pick up Tom’s lunch for the day. Out of everything that had to go wrong today, this was the cherry on top of the worst hectic day of all time! you had no choice but to go in and tell him. You rushed back inside and quietly opened the stage door to hear Tom and the extras rehearsing the play, you crept backstage and listened and watched quietly. They were rehearsing Coriolanus. One of your favorite stories, along with Twelfth Night.

“Hey, (y/n).” Dave came up behind you and you turned around to see him mopping up the last bit of paint on the floor, “I am sorry that I poured paint all over you this morning.”

“Are you saying that because Tom told you to?”

“Yes, but I am sorry. That wasn’t very fair to you.”

“Just don’t let it happen again, we have enough trouble without visitors around to humiliate. No offense but these extras are such kiss ups to the celebs.”

“Yeah I know, the ladies go way to harsh on the makeup. Today I saw one with a scouse brow.”

“Oh my goodness, remember when Amanda was here, she thought she could impress Benedict with a fake tan…just on her face.”

“Yeah” Dave laughed. “Not a good look on a naturally pale person.”

“She was so pale you could lose her in the snow.” You laughed out.

“I think we did and we never found her.”

“Oh stop it!” you shoved him playfully.

“And that’s a wrap, lunch break everyone!”

Tom left the stage and spotted you, the sight of your fresh new face made him smile wide, but his smile faded after seeing your bewildered frown, “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I’m sorry Tom, I forgot to get you lunch.”

Tom’s smile crossed his face again, “After the day you just had, I would forget lunch too. Come on, we have an hour anyway.”

“Where are we going?”

“To lunch, silly.” Tom offered his arm and you just stared at it waiting for someone to pinch your arm, “Come on, let this actor take a pretty lady to lunch.”

“Alright then, lets go.” you wrapped your arm around his and left the stage with him, he walked hurriedly to his dressing room and closed the door behind them. You just stood there watching Tom fumble through a trunk full of props, “What are you doing Tom?”

“Looking for a disguise, I can’t go outside without being noticed so why not have fun being someone else today?”

“Are you serious? You’re actually going to disguise yourself just for lunch?”

“Come now, (y/n). Sometimes its fun to disappear from the radar for a while…I bet you have never done it.”

“No, I’m a good girl.” Tom stood up and set a black beret on your head along with fake plastic glasses on your face. He pulled the hair tie out of your hair and your (h/l +h/c) locks tumbled down to your shoulders, “Beautiful.”