Time Square.

You turned to Tom and looked up at him, it was kind of hard since he was still holding you close, “What do you want to do today?”

“It’s a nice day. Why don’t we go some where.” Tom suggested. Your shoulders dropped a bit. He wasn’t going to help you at all?

“Yeah, thanks for being specific babe.”

“Why is it so important?”

“Because, last night was like a dream to me. It was perfect. I want to do the same for you today…I just don’t know what to do or where to go with you.”

“Well, let us go to Times Square and see where we end up.” Tom said as he stood. You looked down at the carpet a little frustrated, “What my dear?”

“I just wish I knew what we could do.”

Tom smiled and scooped you up from the couch, holding you by the waist. “Come on, love. Lets go on an adventure today.”

“Alright Tom. First things first though, you need a change of clothes from your hotel room.”

“That’s right…bring your bathing suit dear.” you let go of his hug and looked at him, “Why?”

“You can’t just go into the Renaissance Hotel and not check out the pool.”

“Hmm…are you trying to treat me again?”

“Me? Treat you like what?”

“Its my turn to treat you.”

“But why?” he pouted. “I want to show you the pool.”

“Fine, dear. If I can’t treat you, then I guess I’ll have to settle with a compromise.”

“I’m listening.” Tom’s hands stroked your arms.

“We treat each other.”

“Deal.”

You dressed for the day and you slipped on one of your regular dresses. You don’t know why you put on a dress, you never did that. “Who designed that dress you gave me, Tom?”

“Ralph Lauren.”

Your heart stopped, he was treating you like a star. You’ve seen so many actresses walk the red carpet clad in Ralph Lauren. Tom approached you from behind, “You deserve the best, (y/n)"

“And why do I deserve the best?” you asked flirting a bit.

“Because you are mine.”

“And you are mine.” you returned. Tom smiled and kissed your shoulder. Immediately noticing your beautiful red dress with a cut out back.

“What is with the sexy dress?”

“I felt like wearing it.”

“You never wear dresses.”

“I know. Today is your lucky day. You get to see me in one…again.” You smiled and laughed at yourself a bit. Tom’s hands eased around your waist, “I like you in dresses. You should wear them more often.”

“We’ll see what happens.” You teased.

So, once you were dressed you drove Tom to his hotel.

“Babe, I could’ve driven out here.” Tom said feeling a bit useless in the passenger seat.

“Quit being such a baby, Thomas.”

“But…”

“No buts.”

“Not even yours?” Tom joked.