Ice SCREAM!

“Okay, can you please tell me where we are going now?”

Tom didn’t say a thing, he only pulled out your song book that he swiped from your house and placed it on your lap.

“You sly little fox. How many songs did you read in here hmmm?” you teased. Tom shrugged and said nothing. Your mouth dropped open, “Are you serious, You’re not going to tell me? At least talk to me.”

“I can’t or I’ll explode.” he said sucking in his lips hoping it would help from confessing. You sat back a little amused, “So my songbook, is this a clue?”

Again Tom said nothing, he wanted to surprise you so badly. So, you left it. You let Thomas have his own little way since it mattered to him so much, unless… “Which song do you want me to sing my dear?”

“Sun-” Tom looked over at you and smiled. “Nice try.”

“So, you want me to sing. And you want me to sing the song Sunshine…” You said flipping the pages. “That’s funny, because it mentions you in here a little.” your eyes peeked over at him, “Clever little fox.” Tom gave you a goofy grin. “Just not clever enough.” you giggled.

“You’re going to get it when we get home.” he threatened.

“Oooh! What do I get? Is it a present?”

“No. No! you can’t pester me too. You’re not good at it.”

“Really? Because that silly grin of yours tells me otherwise dear. Have you finally met your match?”

“Not even close my dear.”

“Oh, too bad. I guess I’ll have to try harder.”

“Good luck with that my dear.”

“You’re going to get a smack, you are.”

Tom just laughed as he drove on down the road leaving you still a bit clueless about what you two were doing until you actually pulled into the parking lot, “A recording studio?”

Tom nodded and offered his hand to help you out of the car, “I wanted to take you to record your song.”

“Oh dear.” you stressed.

“What’s wrong?”

“I have a bit of stage fright.”

Tom laughed, “A lady who has worked in the theater forever has stage fright?”

“You seem to forget that I work backstage, my dear.”

“Yes, but you have seen so many actors come into that place, surely you must have learned something.”

“Again, I work backstage. I haven’t even seen a single show from the front.”

“Oh. But its not exactly a stage now is it?”

“You know what I mean Tom. But, I’ll try. For you.”

“I’ll be right here.” he squeezed your hand as you both walked into the studio. They set you up with a pair of head phones and a microphone.

“Whenever you are ready, (y/n).” The director said. You took a deep breath and looked at the guitar player in back of you, the man gave you a nod. Then you glanced over at Tom who smiled at you.

You closed your eyes and nodded to the director. The music started playing and you started to sing. Your heart started to pulse hard and your face turned the brightest shade of pink but your voice didn’t change. After the first few verses, you loosened up, knowing that the director liked it.