Stay.

“Are you sure that you want me to stay with you?”

You nodded slowly, he laid back upon the bed and held you close.

“You look very tired, my dear.”

“Yes.” you almost whispered.

“Why don’t you just sleep.” Tom said. You clasped your hands on his wrapped around your waist, “Stay with me, Tom.”

“Are you alright my dear?” he asked sitting up and looking at your face. You smiled and laid a hand on his cheek.

“Yes. But I wont be if you leave. I don’t want to be alone tonight.” You felt him kiss your ear again and you cringed.

“Tell me why.” he purred deviously.

“I don’t think so.” You teased knowing that he was playing. He burrowed his face in deeper against your neck.

“Tell me why?” his voice vibrated against your skin making you shiver even worse and he held you tighter so you couldn’t move, “You should already know why I don’t-”

Tom wouldn’t let you finish your sentence, he started nibbling on your neck and ear and it drove you mad.

“Stop! Tohohom!” You laughed.

“Tell me why?” he whined.

“Okay! Just please stop!” Tom stopped and kept his face in your hair. “I just simply want you here.”

“That’s not a good enough answer my sweet.” he said with your hair muffling his voice. You huffed and sat up.

“What do you want me to say? Huh?” you asked jabbing his sides again making him squirm upon the bed laughing. And ah that smile of his was purely addicting. He captured your hands and pulled you on top of him, “Why do you want Tom Hiddleston to stay the night in your house? I’m just curious my dear. I want to hear it from that painted heart of yours.”

“Because, my dear Tom. I have found someone who appreciates me and treats me like I am gold. You tell me that I am beautiful without even saying it from your lips. You have captivated me Thomas. And frankly, I don’t want to let you go.”

“Now that is an answer, pure poetry my dear lady.”

“So will you stay?”

“I will stay. Just let me know what boundaries you have so I wont cross them by accident.”

“Agreed.”

Tom stroked your arms up and down staring into your (e/c) eyes, “You feel like ice my darling.”

“Sorry about that, Anemia is quite annoying.”

“Oh? It makes your skin feel cold?”

“One of the many symptoms, yes. If it bothers you I can just take my Iron.”

“Or I could just do this.” He swept the throw blanket that was next to him over top of you like a cape and he held you close cocooning you with his body heat.

“Better?”

“I’m getting there, yes.” you said as you kissed his cheek. He held you closer and your shivers ceased. “What a sweet man you are.”

“Thank you. You’re quite the lovely lady aren’t you?”

“I try.”

With that Tom started kissing you again and inched his way on top of you. You snapped out of your trance when you had the worst case of Déjà vu. You gently pushed on his shoulders so he could meet your deep (e/c) eyes. “What is wrong my love?”