{0.1}

Cheryl barges into my room, forgetting to knock like usual. I look at at her through my vanity mirror, continuing to apply my mascara.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" I ask.

"I want you to stand with me today against the serpents." She says coming over to me and messing with my hair which is tied back in my signature pony tail. "I do wish you would do something different with your hair sometimes dear sister."

"Cheryl I'm not gonna stand with you in your teen drama thing." I say putting my mascara down and turning round to face her.

"But you must little sister,"

"And why's that?"

"Because we must stand together and prove that we are strong so these serpents know not to mess with us."

"I don't really care about any of this Cheryl."

"You don't want these degenerate low life's turning our school into a drug infested fighting pit do you, sister? Especially after what happened with dear JJ due to daddy's toxic business?"

"No of course I don't Cheryl."

"Than stand with me."

"Fine."

"You made the right choice little sister."

Cheryl hugs me and leaves the room smiling brightly her red lipstick bold against her white teeth.

I sigh as I straighten my low pony turning back to the mirror. My dad ended up getting caught up in the drug business and due to that and some other unfriendly things my older brother Jason was murder by our own farther who then took his life. I know pretty messed up but I've managed.

Since then I've been trying to get as far away from the Blossom name as possible, re-vamping my image. I don't want people to look at me with pity because of my brother or disgust because of my farther or hate because of my sisters mean ways, though recently she has been nicer than usual.

I stand up from the stool and go over to my bed where I had laid out my red leather jacket and my bag.  I pull the cold material of my jacket on and pick up my black backpack swinging it onto my shoulder before heading out of my room and down the stairs to meet my sister in the hallway of thistle house.

"Oh sister dear, I don't know why you choose to dress like that. You used to dress up so nice." Cheryl states opening the door. I look down at my outfit. I'm wearing a black singlet under my red leather jacket and dark denim ripped shorts, fish net tights and black high healed boots.

"At least I'm still sporting the blossom colour." I say tugging at the collar of my red jacket. I push past my sister and walk over to her car waiting for her to come and unlock it.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Once we get to school we head our separate ways after Cheryl reminds me to meet her in five minutes to 'greet' the serpents.

I head to my locker and put in the combination. Once it's open I look at my school schedule that I pinned up on the door. I grab the appropriate books for my first two lessons and put them into my bag.

I check my makeup in the small compact mirror I keep before heading to the place I am to meet Cheryl. Once there I stand on her right hand side like I used to do before the whole Jason incident. We march down the steps to where Veronica Lodge, daddy's little rich girl, has set up a welcome committee for the serpents and is currently welcoming them to riverdale high.

We stop at the bottom of the stairs. I stand awkwardly by my sisters side not really wanting to be here causing a confrontation with gang members. I study my blood red painted nails, which Cheryl did last night for me, despite my protest. I'm trying to make it seem like I'm bored which I am so it's not hard, hopefully Cheryl will get the message and leave me out, letting my just stand by her side supporting her quietly.

"Stand down, Eva Peron." My sisters voice booms cutting Veronica Lodge off as she speaks.

"There's the school spirt I so fondly remember." Jughead Jones says, a former student of riverdale high. I silently laugh at his comment.

"Cheryl, no one invited fascist barbie to the party." Veronica spits.

My sister crosses her arms and sticks out her hips, "Wrong Veronica. No one invited southside scum to our school.  Listen up ragamuffins.  I will not allow riverdale highs above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms that are over crowded with under achievers. So please,  find some other school to debase with you hardscrabble ways." My sister states keeping her classy tone as usual.

A girl with pink hair steps forward from the group of serpents "why don't you come over here and say that to my face." She snaps through gritted teeth.

"Happily queen of buskers." I notice Cheryl step forward. The rest of the group follow,  I step as well not wanting to have the wrath of my sister upon me. 

Archie Andrews,  riverdale highs resident boy next door steps in between the two groups, "okay guys, everyone" he says trying to ease the tension. "Can we put our northside - south side differences apart and start over?" The ginger boy lifts a hand in surrender.

Reggie, who was standing on the other side of my sister steps forward and faces up to Archie, "you don't speak for the bulldogs Andrews and need I remind you, these greaser snakes showed up at your place to kick your ass."

"Time to finish what we started." A boy wearing a serpent jacket snaps. He has messy dark hair which hangs over his forehead and has a snake tattoo on the side of his neck. I would be lying if I said I didn't find him attractive. He pushes his way through to reggie but jugehad and the pink haired girl hold him back.

Veronica steps forward,  " I'm so tired of the toxic masculinity in this hallway right now" she says sounding slightly frustrated.

Suddenly principal wheatherbee appears from no where to stop the soon to be fight, "Alright. Enough pomp and circumstance. Everyone let's get to class. Now." He orders sharing a disappointed look. The serpents disperse but one lingers behind leaning against the wall minding his own business, the one with the tattoo on his neck. He notices me staring at him so he looks over.  He winks at me before turning away and walking off. What was that? 

"That could have gone better," Cheryl says causing me to look at her instead of the hottie walking away from me. "We need to find a way to get them out of this school."

"Agreed." States Reggie.

"Sister your opinion please, you always have good ideas."

"Cheryl you already know where I stand. I will happily support you but I won't partake in schemes." I say pulling out my phone and checking the time .

"I thought the new Amelia loved a bit of trouble." Teases reggie, coming over to me and placing a hand on my arm. I slap his hand away, scowling.

"Yeah, just not this kind." I snap before turning on my heals and walking off towards my English class room.

Word count : 1230