{1.1}

I wake up and instantly recognise the room I'm in. I look around the messy room and breathe in the familiar scent of sweet pea.

Just like last time this room gives me a sense of peace. It feels homey unlike my own spacious, clean bedroom.

I stretch and yawn as I sit up. I quickly do a once over of myself and notice I'm still in yesterday's clothes.Which is good.

I get up and leave the bedroom through the open door. Like last time sweet pea is still sleeping on the couch, his body almost twice the size of the small thing.

I go into the kitchen and get a cup out of the cupboard above the sink before filling said glass up with water. I turn around and lean against the counter sipping slowly from my drink watching sweet pea sleep in the lounge through the doorway.

Once I finish the glass of water I put the cup in the sink and go back into the living room where I perch on the floor next to sweet pea's head.

I reach up and put my hand in his messy curls playing softly with his hair. A small smile spreads across the sleeping boys lips. After a minute or so he opens his eyes and stares directly into mine.

"Morning sweets." I say quietly.

"Morning." He says back, his morning voice deep and husky.

Sweet pea sits up slightly and holds a hand out for me. I take it willingly and he pulls me on top of him so I'm laying against his chest with his arms draped around me.

We stay in a comfortable silence for a while and I almost drift back off to sleep but sweet pea's voice stops me.

"Any planes today?" He asks stroking my hair.

"Nope" I say popping the P.

"Will you spend the day with me?" Sweet pea asks his breath blowing gently onto my forehead.

"Of course."

"Did you want some breakfast? I don't have much but I think I have some bread, jam and a toaster that may or may not work."

I laugh and sit up so I'm now straddling him. "Thank you that would be lovely."

"Hey I never said I was making it." Sweet pea teases placing his hands on my waist.

"Oh then maybe I'll just go home." I tease back.

Sweet pea rolls his eyes at me. "Come on then, off you get."

I climb off sweet pea and we go into the kitchen together. I jump up onto the counter as he starts busying himself around the kitchen looking for Jam and bread.

After breakfast we sit next to each other and watch some random movie on the small television which occupies the corner opposite the sofa. I'm curled up next to sweet pea who has his arm wrapped around me loosely.

"Wanna head down to the wrym later?" Asks sweet pea.

"Mhmm" I hum back. " I need a change of clothes."

"Borrow some from Toni again. I don't think she will mind." Sweet pea says getting up from the sofa. "Im going to go get dressed."

He goes into his bedroom and pushes the door too. I can still see in as he pulls off his joggers and his t-shirt. His body is toned and slightly tanned. I quickly divert my attention and start pulling on my combat boots.

"I'm going to Toni's, don't wait for me I'll meet you there." I call out.

"You sure?" He calls back out to me.