{0.9}

Me and Cheryl head to the bathroom together.

"We need to spend more time together little sister."  She says. "I miss you. We hardly do anything together anymore."

"Maybe we can spend some time together tonight." I say

"Well then we shall."

We walk into the bathroom and we hear the sounds of someone puking. Cheryl and I share a concerned glance.

We look into the stall the noise was coming from. Betty cooper, my cousin sits there on the floor, red eyes and puke on her collar.

"Oh. Betty, are you okay?" Cheryl asks. "Do you need some help?"

"I'm fine Cheryl." Berry answers waving her hand slightly.

"Let me grab you a towel." I say and turn to leave but Betty stops me.

"I said, I'm fine" she snaps.

"You have puke on your collar." My sister says nodding her head slightly. Cheryl turns on her heels and walks away. I send one more concerned glance to the girl sat on the bathroom floor before following my sister out the room.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

I'm sat with Kevin in the student lounge. We sit next to each other on the brown sofa.

"Is it true your dating a serpent?" Kevin asks. I look up at him. How did he know that?

"How did-". I start.

"Someone saw you at pops last night with one. " he interrupts.

"Owh."

"So its true."

"Maybe." I look down at my lap and fiddle with the lose strands of fabric on my shorts.

"Amelia." Kevin scolds. "Did you learn nothing from Joaquin and I?"

"I really like him though Kevin." I say looking back up with him. The boy sighs and places a hand on my knee.

"Just be careful." He says.

"I will."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

After school Cheryl is practicing her archery and she asked me to come watch.

We hear the front door to thistle house open and close so we turn to see who exited the house.

Cheryl and I see Hal cooper leaving and getting into his car.
We send each other a confused glance.

"Hal cooper?" I ask my older sister.

She frowns and turns to shoot another arrow at the target.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"Have you no scruples, mother?" Cheryl confronts our mum after Hal cooper left.

"What are you going on about now?" Our mother says not turning to look at us.

"We just saw Hal cooper leaving Thislehouse." I say whilst waving my hand slightly at my side.

"Betty was sick to her stomach at school yesterday, mother." Cheryl says "what if it was over this? Your destroying families with your courtesan ways."

"It's different with Hal." Our mother says after biting into a strawberry. "He's not a client. It's real" she finally looks up at us.

"Mother, he has a wife." Cheryl scolds.

"Alice cooper? That gorgon?" Mum says scoffing. "She's not the victim here. So please Cheryl, Amelia stay out of it."

She waves us away and we both turn on our heels in sync and leave.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

We sit in the dark lounge of thistlehouse waiting for Hal cooper.

"Back so soon, Mr cooper?" Cheryl says as we see him try and sneak out of the house.

"Cheryl, Amelia. what are you doing siting in the dark?" He asks turning to us.

"You do know our mothers a harlot, don't you?" Cheryl says. "A Morden day Moll Flanders?"

I stand up from my seat and walk towards him slightly, Cheryl follows.

"What you're doing could destroy your family." I say "that's why we're not going to tell Betty. "

"But I suggest you hurry home to your wife and daughter before we change our mind." Cheryl says.

Hal nods his head slightly and leaves.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

After Hal left me and Cheryl went up to her bedroom.

"I'm sorry dear sister. This is not what I meant by spending more time with you." Cheryl says whilst braiding my hair.

"I know." I say back to her.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

We walk up to our cousin, Betty cooper who is standing by her locker gathering her things.

"Hi." The girl says.

"Betty" I say.

"We weren't going to tell you about something but all night long, I kept tossing and turning in my canopy sleigh bed thinking I'd wanna know." My sister says.

"But we take no pleasure in sharing this with you." I tell her.

"Uh I gotta go. Chic texted me. He's at home with my dad." The girl interrupts.

"This is about your farther." Cheryl and I say in sync.

Word count 755

A/N sorry for the short filler