{0.5}

I wake up. It's nice not to wake up to annoying alarm or even worse Cheryl storming in my room for once.

I slowly open my eyes. The room I'm in is barely lit. I look around taking in my surroundings. It's a small room, much unlike my large clean room. This room is messy but it feels homey.

Last nights events come back to my mind along with the secrets I found out.
I sigh as I role over. I see my jacket hanging on the bedpost of the bed. The red is striking and reminds me of my family more. I role back over looking away from it.

Eventually I decide to get up. I go over to the door, my feet bare on the cold floor. I open the door and look into the living room of sweet peas trailer. The boy is lead on the sofa, his large body barely fits on.

I tip toe over to the small kitchen not wanting to wake my host. I get there and begin to look around for a glass.

"Morning." I jump at the sound. I turn to see a shirtless sweet pea. He lets out a low chuckle at my startled expression before he smirks when he sees me admiring him. "Like what you see princesses?"

I turn around blushing, running a hand through my messy hair.
"Where do you keep your cups?" I ask
"Cupboard above the sink." He answers, coming over closer to me. He reaches over me and opens the cupboard getting out two cups and handing me one.

I take the cup and as I do I see his eyes roaming my body.
"Like what you see?" I ask mimicking him from earlier.

"Yes." He says bluntly. I blush even more so. "I don't lie. You look good in my clothes princess."

"Thanks." I tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear before turning to fill my cup up with water from the tap.

I feel a hand on my lower back. My body heats up. It feels like sparks are coming from where he touches me, even if there is still a thin material between him and my skin. I get goosebumps.

"Mind filling up my cup?" He asks, brining it round to the front of me. He is almost completely wrapped around me now.

"Sure." I say quietly. I take the cup as he lets out his laugh that makes me go crazy.

I fill his cup up and hand it to him turning around and leaning against the counter, his hand falls from my back.

"Any plans for today?" I ask.

"I have something going on." He replies.

"And what's that?"

"That's for me to know."

"Okay then."

I finish my glass of water and start walking over to the sofa in the cramped living room. Sweet pea follows behind me.

We both take a seat on the sofa, this time with not as a big gap as last time but still there is a gap. He's arms are outstretched behind me.

"Ugh." I huff.

"What's wrong?" Sweet pea asks turning to face me slightly.

"I have to face my mother today. She isn't going to like that I didn't come home either."

Sweet pea says nothing. He sits there thinking before he speaks.