{1.5}

SweetPea's Pov

I'm walking the halls of riverdale high looking for Amelia who hasn't shown up since she went home the other day to check on her sister. I spot my pink haired friend. Toni might know where she is.

I walk over to where Toni is putting books into her the locker.

"Hey Toni, you haven't heard from Amelia have you?" I say.

"No, nor Cheryl." she says closing her lockers and shoving her hands deep into her pockets. "I would have thought Amelia would have told you that she was going to go to boarding school."

"What?"

"Yeah her mum said that her and Cheryl have gone to boarding school in Switzerland."

"Somethings not right. " I lean against the lockers and sigh. Where could she be? I promised no harm would come to her and now I don't even where she is. I kick the locker and storm off. Toni calls after me but I ignore her and go outside to my bike where I climb on it and drive home.

***

I'm sat on the sofa beer in hand when there's a knock on my door.

"Who's there?" I call out.

"It's Toni. Open up SweetPea." Calls out my friend.

I put the bottle on the table and walk over to the door. I pull open the door of my trailer and stare down at the girl. "What?"

"Come on, we're going to get Amelia." she says. Toni turns on her heels and walks off.

I quickly grab my serpent jacket and follow her.

"Wait what do you mean? Where is she?" I shout at her. She continues to walk and ignores me. "Toni"

I run and grab a hold of by her shoulders and turn her around to face me.

"Where is she?" I say slowly.

"At this placed called the sisters of Quiet Mercy, we're not sure if Amelia is there but we're almost certain Cheryl is there and hopefully where one is the other is as well." Toni tells me.

"We're? who else is involved?"

"Veronica Lodge and Kevin Keller."

"Who?" The names are familiar but I can't put a face to the names.

"Doesn't matter. Come on."

Toni turns around again and walks off. Before going to this sisters of whatever we go and pick up the girl named Veronica. I recognise her as one of Jugheads friends and from my first few days at riverdale high. There's also a boy named Kevin who leads the way. I also recognise him.

After a little ways walk through the forest we arrive at a tunnel.

"according to my intel, the tunnel that leads from the main residence comes out here." Says the only other boy here, Kevin.

"Okay, that's our way in then." says Veronica "alright Kevin you stay here. If we're not back in 15 minutes call your dad. Okay." Kevin nods in reply as Toni gets out a crow bar and pries the door.

We walk though the tunnel into a rundown basement.

"When we get to the main building, what happens then?" Veronica asks. I turn to Toni as she is pretty much in charge here.

"we search each and every damn room until we find them." Toni says sending us both a determined look. I nod once and then follow her.

We soon reach the main building and decide to split up to cover more ground. I'm running down the hallways looking through every door I come across when I here a conversation being more or less shouted.

"Cheryl, Amelia. Are you in here?" I recognise Toni's voice. I follow it and come across a room which has a projection on the wall and toni stands in front of it.

"Toni," someone else says. I don't recognise the voice but I can tell Toni does as her face lights up.

"We came to rescue you" Toni says. I walk into the room and see Cheryl, Amelia's sister walking towards Toni.

"You did?" she says. The two girls embrace each other but I Ignore them and look around the room at all the people in the room. Its not long before I hear the softest voice say my name.

"Sweet Pea?"

I look towards the voice and my eyes meet Amelia's. She is crying and shaking, her arms wrapped tightly around herself. It physically hurts me to see her so broken and sad. I quickly run up to her and wrap my arms around her shaking body. She cries into me and I hug her tightly to me.

"Are you really here?" she says quietly.

"Yes, princess. It's really me." I tell her. She pulls away from me slightly so I am looking into her eyes again. Amelia stands up on her tiptoes and kisses me. I kiss her back as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Amelia?" Someone says from behind us. We pull apart to see Toni and Cheryl standing there. Amelia unwraps herself from me and runs to her sister who holds her arms open for her.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were here little sister" Cheryl says as she strokes Amelia's hair.

"It's okay Cheryl," Amelia says

"Guys, there are a bunch of nuns coming. We have to go. Come on." Veronica Lodge says from the doorway. I take Amelia's hand and we all run out of the room and follow Veronica. As we turn the corner we see a bunch of nuns so we turn around and run the other way only to bump into more of them so we turn into a stairwell that leads us down to the tunnel.

An alarm is ringing loudly though the whole building probably to alert the nuns that we're here and someone is escaping. We all climb a ladder and run some more to meet Kevin who shouts at us to hurry at the exit.

We run out of the building and into the forest. Toni blocks the door with her crowbar and then we all run off away from whatever that place was.

***

Amelia's POV

Sweetpea takes me back to his place. I don't say anything for a long time. I kinda just sit on the couch and stare of into space. I don't feel like this is real. I feel like any minute now i'm going to wake up and this would have been some cruel dream my mind made up.

"Amelia, here are you go." Sweet pea says. I look up and he is holding out a pile of clothes for me.

"Thanks," I whisper. I get up and go to the bathroom where I change. when I come back out sweet pea is sat on the couch with a beer.

I go and sit down next to him crossing my legs on the couch.

"Wanna talk about it?" Sweetpea says.

"Not really," I reply

"you sure?"

"It was horrible."

"Come here," sweet pea pulls me into him and wraps his arms tightly around me. I bury my head into his neck and cry. I cant stop crying. sweetpea is stroking my hair and just having him here makes me feel better.

"God, I am a mess" I say pulling away from him slightly

"No your not."

"Thank you sweetpea,"

"for what?"

"for getting me out,"

"anytime princess. I will always rescue you,"

I snuggle up into sweetpea and close my eyes. Soon I fall asleep in his warm embrace.

A/N
Just to make this clear. Sweet pea was at the swords and serpents meeting where he turned on Betty but he didn't show up at Betty's house when the serpents went there to protect her as he left school earlier that day and didn't get in contact with anyone.

I hope that make sense.