{1.4}

Since my arrival at the sisters of quite mercy I haven't had any contact with anyone other than sister woodhouse and a few other sisters. I've been kept in my room which consists of a single metal bed, that by the way is extremely uncomfortable, and a toilet in the corner.

I am currently strapped down on my bed, struggling to sleep. Suddenly the door opens and in comes sister woodhouse and two large bulky men.

She walks over and stands by my bed. "Let's try this again shall we, Amelia." she says. Sister woodhouse holds out a little pot in front of me. She has been in here once before offering me this pot which contains medication. I don't know what the medication is for or what it does so last time I refused to take it so they had to inject it into me. I look over to the men standing behind the sister and see one of them holding a pot with a needle in it. The other man comes over and unstraps me. I rub my wrists and sit up.

"Amelia," says sister woodhouse

"what?" I spit.

"are you going to take your medication?"

"Don't think so"

"Okay, if that's how its going to be... restrain her." The man passes the needle to sister woodhouse and then the men grab a hold of me and pin me down on the bed. I kick and scream. I fight against their hold but its pointless "this is only going to hurt a bit"

I scream hoping somehow this can be stopped and I can be saved but no one comes and their grips get tighter on me.

I feel the needle go into my arm and then the cold liquid. its not long before I lose control over my body and my limbs go weak and floppy. The men let go of me and walk out of the room, leaving me alone with sister woodhouse. She stands over me as she straps me back down onto the bed. I try to talk to her but no words leave my mouth just like last time this happened.

"Now Amelia, I hope next time we can do this with out the hassle. If you do you will be aloud to take part in movie night." Sister woodhouse says. she turns around and leaves shutting the door behind her. my eyes grow heavy. I try to stay awake but I fail and soon fall into a deep slumber.

***

I wake up slowly coming out of my med induced slumber. I try to sit up but soon remember that I am strapped down. I let out a frustrated sigh and bash my head hard against the bed.

It's not long before sister Woodhouse enters again holding the pot of meds.

"Shall we try again?" she says as the men unstrap me.

"I'm not taking it." I spit.

"Amelia your a smart girl, surely you should have figured out taking the meds works in your favour."

I think over her words. If I take the meds I get out of this room. I will no longer be strapped down to this bed but I don't want to take the medication. I don't know what it is or why I am being made to take it.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Its going to make you better Amelia."

Either way I am going to have this medication inside me one way or another so why not get the perks of taking it willingly.

I take the little paper pot from sister woodhouse and look down inside it to see two blue pills. I take a deep breathe and put the pot to my mouth. I tilt my head back and swallow them.

"Good girl" sister woodhouse says passing me a drink of water. I swallow a few gulps of the slightly warm water. "I think we have deduced what's caused you to become the way you are. How you were raised. Being the youngest child and having to live with the knowledge that your sister and brother would always be the favourite and having to live up to the high standards they set."

"If your trying to tell me I'm insecure, I already know"

"Hmm... we will come and collect you for your first movie night later."

She smiles at me and leaves the room shutting the door and locking it like usual. I expect the medication to make me sleepy like it does when I have the injection but it doesn't so instead of falling into a slumber I stay awake staring at the wall for hours counting in my head. I shed a few tears thinking about my few friends and how it came to this. What did I do to deserve this? I know I wasn't always the best daughter but was a really such a bad child to deserve this torture.

After a few hours the door opens and in comes a sister I don't know.

"Movie Night. Come on Amelia," she says holding the door open for me. I stand up and follow her out the room. We walk in silence down the hallway. This is my first time leaving me room since I arrived and I don't plan to mess it up by aggravating a sister.

The sister holds open the door for me to a darkly lit room. I walk in twiddling with a loose thread on my red cardigan. I see other people sat in the rows of chairs in front of a projected screen.

The sister leads me to a seat and I sit down. The movie begins and I watch it absent-mindedly.

"Amelia!" I hear my name being called. I'm hearing things like the first night I came."Cheryl, Amelia!" why am I now hearing Cheryl's name? The two names keep sounding and I begin to cry silently. The voices sound so much like my friends. My heart aches thinking about them again.

Suddenly the door opens and in comes someone. "Cheryl, Amelia!" A girl says. she stands in front of the light from the projection. "Are you in here?"

I gasp and stand up. It's Toni.

A/N

When and if I make Amelia's a serpent should I give her a red jacket like Cheryl or just a normal black. Remember though she doesn't really wear red much anymore but she could go back to wearing it??????