PROFILE

NAME- y/n, l/n (your name, last name)
VILLAIN NAME- grim reaper
AGE- 16
OCCUPATION- villain
STATUS- highly dangerous
APPEARANCE- she has a scar across her neck and vertically down her right eye.
QUIRQ- ability to control darkness (shadows etc) fire, transforming her body into titanium and incredible strength .
PARENTS- both deceased, father had the ability of super strength and could turn his body into titanium he was other know as the hero titanic, the mother was able to control fire and darkness she was know as the villain dark mist. Father killed the mother due to finding out she was a villain in return y/n killed her own father and continued her mother's legacy.
QUIRK ABILITIES-
Darkness- she can travel through the dark unseen, like shadows in daylight or any other object during night as long as there's no light there.
Can produce a shadow creature similar to fumikage tokoyami to defend her or help her attack.
During day light she can use her shadow magic to create objects or weapons.
If used correctly she can use it to make her opponent unable to see.
Fire- she can turn her body fully into fire apart from her neck making her untouchable and being unable to harm unless you go for her neck.
She can heat up her body to burn anyone that has hold of her.
She can create balls of flames to throw at opponents and can use her fire like a flamethrower.
Strength- not much to say she has incredible strength for a girl that looks weaker than she is
Titanium body- she only has a bit of this ability and it is very limited, explosions, and direct hits don't cause that much injuries however if hit enough she begins to feel it and injuries occur.
QUIRQ AFTERSHOCK/WEAKNESS-
If she uses her darkness too much she begins to get space black marks on her face that freezes her face making her too cold and could stay there for a long time before fading.
If she uses her fire too much it can begin to burn the inside of her body leaving her coughing/puking up blood.
If she uses her strength too much her it can cause her to loose consciousness due to lack of energy.
If she is constantly hit while using her titanium quirk it will ware off and go back to her natural self and end up taking the hits causing injuries on her body.
About her- she loved her mother more than her father after finding out about her mother's secret of being a villain, when she witnessed her father kill her mother she jumped straight in and slaughtered her father, taking a thing from both of them before leaving her home, her dads dog chain necklace and her mother's dark angel bracelet. She went off and made a name for herself and gathered a bunch of villains and became their leader. She despises hero's ever since her father killed her mother and seeks to end all the hero's life's and make everyone's life a living hell. Her most famous thing to say is "dead men tell no tales but here I am, telling mine" or "i am the dead that walks among you" occasionally she says "your all dead men walking and I'm the reaper that's gunna end your pity full life"