Sensei

Bakugous P.O.V
"We need to talk katsuki" he said looking up at me as if he was a bad guy from a movie.
"1: who the fuck are you? 2: bitch don't call me by my first name i don't know you" I growled.
"The names, Fajumi, but you can call me Chimei-teki" the more I looked at Fajumi I began realising he wasn't there when I was at y/n, this only sprung caution signs in my head.
"What the fuck do you want" I get into a defensive position just in case he decides to attack.
"Hold on. Before you attack I am along side y/n" he chuckles darkly I go to threaten him with my explosions but it comes out as faint smoke. "What's he matter can't you use it. They wouldn't just send anyone to be on the safe side I was sent" he smirks. I let out a growl and lighten up my stance still no trust with him.
"She didn't send you tho" I smirk "so your here for another reason".
"Oh I know I know, you've just come back from her house, I've been sent by the rest of us" he stands up taking a step towards me. "She's turning to the more hero side of things and we don't like it" his words make me smirk more.
"Hero material right" I laugh. "Let her take her own path" I snap at him.
"She's destined to be a villain, you realise that she has to die if other wise" he steps forward again his time more aggressive matching his tone.
"I'd love to see you try" I growl.

Y/n P.O.V
There was nothing left to do and upon my own decision of me not training enough I decide it's fit to visit my old sensei
(Play the music)
I take a slow bow in front of sensi closing my eyes. Slowly standing up I enter a defensive stance.
It was only sparing for mid time till the bell went off to using our quirks. I give him a smirk as he continues looking at me in a monotone way. I knew for a fact he will wait for me to attack first. Swinging my leg behind me and pushing off the ground giving me a boost as I run towards him, with speed I rush around the side of him swinging my fist across to hit him his head spins to the side looking me dead in the eyes grabbing my arm pulling me infront of him and kicking me across the open plan field. I stop myself by slamming my hands and feet in the ground. I stand back up and lock eye contact with him.

3rd P.O.V
The tension in the air was suffocating as the eye contact brought sparks to the battle. The sensei went to attack, but y/n knew by his actions it was a bluff to check her reactions She doesn't move a muscle. The sensei pauses for a while. Then She remembers the bell, due to got off in 10 minutes. Like the sly person he was he was waiting for it to go off and she only just caught wind. Doing something unexpected she sprinted towards her sensei a glisten in her eye told the sensei she was going to pull a manoeuvre. But she didn't, instead she went head on connecting her fist to the sensei's gut then flipping him over her shoulder. The bell went off. And a gust of wind formed around the sensei. His quirk: gas manipulation, any gas he can manipulate to do as he wishes, in this case the oxygen in the air creating a breeze.
"One quirk and only one" the sensei spoke.
A smirk plastered her face y/n strongest quirk took control her darkness. They where both slightly floating off the ground, the sensei using wind and y/n made wings from her darkness, where thick wisps of shadows leaked from.
(You can stop the music now)
The training continued on and on for hours neither of them giving in as easily as expected until they gave in as a tie. Both panting heavily like raging dogs on a warm day.
"You still using your quirk for mischief" the sensei spoke harshly.
"Yes I am. I will follow in my mothers footsteps" y/n spat back.
"Your destined to save people not hurt them. You know nothing of your background only that you can remember. Selfish acts get you no where" he spoke in a father like tone.
"Ugh sensei don't start that lecture I know what I need to know" she growled allowing her anger to seep through.
"And yer your in class 1-A, you helped a homeless boy and his dog and more importantly you and a boy seem to have connected" he smirks.
"SENSEI! For the LAST time I'm a villain and will stay that way. Bakugou and the young boy have nothing to do with anything. Bakugou helped me out and the young boy mirrored me before I trained" y/n spoke through gritted teeth. "I came here because you use to tell me that you would accept me no matter my path. What the fuck happened to that sensei" She yelled.
"DONT DISRESPECT ME LIKE THIS, I ALLOWED YOU TO TAKE YOUR OWN PATH IN HOPES YOUD FOLLOW YOUR PARENTS" he yelled back his voice dark and demanding.
"IM FOLLOWING MY MOTHERS PATH" she steps forward "TITANIC WAS NOTHING BUT A SELFISH MAN" a sharp movement made y/n's head move to the side, her sensei has slapped me across the face leaving a red mark.
"Your father was an honourable man that had no choice in the matter. You want to know the truth then clean up your shit and I'll tell you"