Bipolar

Y/n P.O.V
I swayed side to side feeling the full effect of Bakugous attack. I fell into the arms of Bakugou I could feel his warmth cover me like a blanket, but I refused to look weak pushing myself out of his arms and forcing myself to stand. I begin to pull the ring off feeling blades cut my skin, sucking in a deep breath I yank the ring off throwing it across the room making eye contact with Hashari, who comes over to my aid, healing me.
"So um... what was that about?" Bakugou questions looking at where the ring had possibly landed.
"Are you dumb?" I ask.
"DAFUQ DID YOU JUST SAY" she shouts.
"How do you NOT know what just happened" I was now perfectly healed and could feel my power working perfectly fine dark shadows blew from my hand, rage filled my entire body. I feel a rough hit against my head and I turn to scowl at kirisha who looks at me as if he wants to run and hide. My shadows go back to my hands and I roll my eyes trying to contain my anger.
"COS I DONT KNOW IF YOU'VE NOTICED BUT NOT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS YOUR SHIT" Bakugou growls. I began to twitch with anger.
"Shut. Your. Mouthy. Ass. up.... if you really need to know" I pause for a breath second to stop myself from shouting. "Your class mate todoroki did a favour for someone or he really hates me and put a device. That ring. On me to stop my power working at the fullest" I roll my eyes and turn to Tosumo.
"Boss?" He tilts his head as he questions my look.
"Gather intel on shoto todoroki. And mark him as dangerous" Tosumo nods his head.
"Boss if you don't mind I would like to go home in order to get the information" Tosumo gives a bow I nod in conformation watching him leave the room.
"HAAAH" Bakugous voice booms throughout the room making everyone look at him.
"What now" I growl.
"why the fuck did he bow to you" he sneered. I give him a 'are you serious' look before catching onto the fact he is way stupider than he acts.
"Because I am the number one" I smirk at him "these are my followers" I hold my arms out gesturing to the rest of the people there.
"Some of us" chiro buts in quickly.
"HA. You think your number one" Bakugou laughs "I've seen worse" my face goes plain and I feel my eye twitch.
"You don't understand how easily I could kill you and I don't even need to get my hands dirty" I growl clicking my fingers.
Dust flies past as chiro pins Bakugou to the wall before Bakugou can pull away kirisha walks over placing his hand on Bakugou's chest holding him in place, Hashari teleports to his side and holds one of Bakugou's arms back. I walk over to him seeing his defiant look.
"I could have you killed or just scar you" I stop seeing the fear he hides with his rage "but... that's not what we do. We may be villains but you think of the worst that isn't even there" I click my fingers again and watch my followers retract from him. "We never had a proper meeting did we" I smile at him as if nothing had happened.
"Huh?! What the-" before he finished his sentence I quickly intervened. By sticking my hand out in front of me with a smile still plastered on my face.
"I may seem bipolar sometimes but I have my reasons I am human of course. I'm y/n, y/n l/n but you can call me reaper" I waited watching him slowly and cautiously put his hand out to shake my hand "pleased to meet you Katsuki Bakugou" I smile.
"Boss what are we going to do he knows about it all and he's a... hero student as well as that other kid" kirisha asked giving Bakugou judgmental looks. Bakugou stood there glaring at him with what looked to be mercurous attentions.
"Well he'd be stupid to say anything" I gave a quick glare at Bakugou "let's hope he's smarter than a hero" I turn and give Hashari a nod. Which he returns, grabbing Bakugou then teleporting away. A couple of minutes later he comes back with a smirk.

3rd P.O.V
When Hashari teleported away with Bakugou he gave the boy a warning. One that many people would cower from but not Bakugou.
Hashari teleported Bakugou to the middle of town throwing him harshly when they got there. Bakugou stumbled but didn't fall he turned around quickly and dodged a punch being thrown his way by Hashari.
"Look here BAKUGOU I don't care if the boss has a soft spot for you but if you even once open your mouth to anyone about us or hurt reaper like all the others tried." Hashari steps forward butting heads with Bakugou then growling out "we will end you". Bakugou didn't flinch only letting out a growl in a challenging statement before saying "I can do whatever the fuck I want. You all can go kiss my ass".
Hashari teleported to y/n with one thing in his mind. 'Boss is going to have fun with that kid'.