WELCOME TO CLASS 1A

Y/n P.O.V
I sit in my cell doing nothing but making little flamed objects like toys then creating mini fake explosions to show them dying. I didn't do this for enjoyment I did it in an attempt at getting a reaction of the people holding me here.
"Prisoner reaper you have guests coming and officer will come collect you to meet them in a few seconds" a voice boomed through the speaker.
I look towards the camera and give a good ol' thumbs up. Before looking towards the door. Dan soon opens the door smiling brightly.
"Let's go meet some peeps" he says walking over to me to guide me to the little room my guests where waiting in he opens the door letting you in then waits outside. I walk in to see an entire class of people. Realisation hits me when I recognise all of them from from the fight that happened against the pro hero's. The first person I noticed was the hot head Bakugou I'm sure his name is katsuki I swear I've heard it somewhere on the news. The other was the broccoli named midoriya. I inspect everyone else in the room and notice no pro hero's.
They all stared at me not even saying anything where as I took in there appearance and used it to signify their quirks.
There was one who kind of reminded me of a lion with a tail due to his blond hair I'm guessing his quirk has something to do with that tail, maybe it's strong.
A boy who was really small he reminded me of a grape his quirk has to have something to do with those things on his head.
Another looked really plane other than his oddly shaped elbows that reminded me of tape dispensers, that'll be his quirk.
A bird like person caught my eye he was dark like a crow or bird of the night his quirk definitely has to be shadows.
Two boys stood together one had red hair that looked like a rock definitely has something to do with that maybe hardening and a boy with blond hair with a black strike in it like a pikachu... electricity, they both looked like they where checking me out which made me slightly nervous.
(I'm not going to go through the other peoples descriptions you get it)
Bakugou looks directly into my eyes and we stare at each other before he speaks.
"Look shit head we are here to collect you" he growls.
"We are gunna make you into a hero" the boy with glasses proclaims I let out an annoyed sigh.
"Your gunna try to make me... a villain into a hero ha good luck" I laugh
"I believe we can do it" midoriya speaks proudly.
"Hey! Shut the fuck up you shit head" I growl leaning closer to him in a threatening way I'm not going to be nice to the person who ruined my insides and spoiled my fun.
"Only I can shout at deku back off" Bakugou steps forward almost knocking heads with me.
"Why what are you gonna do last time I checked you lost" I smirked he prepared an explosion and swung around to attack me. Swiftly I grab his arm and show him a quick smirk before swinging him over my head making him collide with the floor, everyone gasps at my move and waits for another reaction
"This is the greatest welcome party I've ever had" I smile at my now fellow students, an evil smirk plays on my lips.

Small chapter to see who still reads comment if you want it to be continued