Blocked by reasons

Y/n P.O.V
It was our go and we had hidden the bomb, I had remained with the bomb waiting for a member of team H while kirishima and Sero went towards the front to be the first to vs them.
As I waited I decided to try and anticipate who would be the one to run at the bomb or get through, I already knew where the cameras that the rest of the class could see us out of was. So to waste time and for my own enjoyment while I thought I looked deep into the camera smirking. "Asui and Tokoyami". I look away from the camera to help me think more about their quirks. I begin to mumble about them but enough that Sero and kirishima can hear me to also better themselves with our opponents quirks.
"So Asui is similar to a frog that makes it easy she'll be able to stick to things easier make sure you look up just in case she's on the ceiling. As for tokoyami be careful cos he has his shadows going out on a limb but put on all the lights don't go close to the dark. Focus on using capture tape for both of them only engage if necessary. Oh and don't push yourselves too much villains hate wasted effort"

3rd P.O.V
The whole class listened and watched, as she schemed about what to do. Bakugou sat in the back almost mentally noting her talent without wanting to admit she was smart with the things she schemed, but he knew that she was planning to take them in alone. Typical no honour among thief's.
"Sir I don't like the look of this" todoroki speaks up. It's silent for a bit until all might replies with a 'hm'.
"Sir?" IIda asks due to lack of response.
"I believe this girl has potential but it is blocked by her rage and abandonment she just needs a push in the right direction" all mights voice was as if he though clear of his next words.
"She thinks like a hero but interprets it into a villainous way" momo speaks up.
"Precisely" he replied.
"So what your saying is there's something blocking her from becoming a hero" Bakugou spoke up. This shocked the whole class because up until now he had been just sat there in a mood about his match.
"You are correct young Bakugou" all might continued to carefully look at the match.

Y/n stood her hands behind her back leant up against the wall.
"Cmon guys think like true hero's we got this" she smirked into her ear piece.
"Your right lets do this" they replied, on the screens in the observation room the class could see how pumped the two boys where getting and how although it wasn't much y/n was giving them hope.
It had been 5minutes maybe and y/n hadn't heard anything on the earpiece.
"Guys? You there?" She whispered. There was no reply. She let out a sigh and stood in her position, shooting off fire away from the bomb to brighten the room, she embellished her body in it too. Wast long till both Tokoyami and Asui came into the room, Tokoyami had a hesitant look on his face when seeing the bright flames.
"Let's just put this straight frogs don't like to get burnt and shadows can't dwell in the light" y/n smirked. She crouched down to the floor placing one hand on the ground. "We've got 10 minutes left... you wanna risk it?" Her smirk grew.
Asui was the first to make an attempt jumping high in the air, but before she could make landing in the bomb, a dark shadow that gave of slight myst dragged her down, y/n now had her in her arms, one firmly yet lights placed around her neck in a headlock kind of fashion the other was still glowing with fire.
"Ok let's scheme this like a true villain" the way she spoke sent chills down their spines and the spines of a few still in the observation room. "You can try to come over here but I can either hurt or capture your friend then I get you, or you can be a hero and not risk it, one way ends with you both on the floor" Tokoyami becomes hesitant, she it right he was stuck right now. A bell/ alarm goes signifying the end of the task, y/n immediately let's go of Asui and bows in apology, then begins to leave the room.
"Y/N YOU WON, YOU WON IT FOR US" kirishima and Sero yells as they jump about her. She lets out a small giggle and jumps around with them.
"What happened to you guys" she asks thinking back to when they never replied to her. "They're tougher than they look" kirishima scratches the back of his head.
"Soooo you mean you forgot the tips I told you" y/n gives the two boys a disappointed look. They point their head to the floor and let out a small 'yea'. Surprisingly y/n let out a chuckle "good job I was there then". As she walked over to the rest of her class (they where the last ones to do the match) she noticed throughout the cheerful class there was someone missing.
"Uh, where's Bakugou?" y/n asked trying to act unbothered. The class quiets down as they look around for him.
"Kacchan got upset at our match" midoriya shyly speaks up.
"Oh, how long has he been gone?" She asks back.
"U-uh right after your match" he replied again.
"And no one went after him" she looked at everyone else "surely at a time where he needs someone you all should be there rather than here".
"Spoken like a true hero young l/n" all mights voice booms.
"DONT. call me a HERO" she growls "hero's don't think about people's feelings, thought you would have seen that after you all left him to himself. Possibly the worse way for someone to deal with themselves" She storms off to where she thinks he might be.