Bakugou vs y/n

3rd P.O.V
even though Bakugou was the one who shouted 'come at me' he was the one to charge at y/n first. Attempting to make is first strike count he swings his leg around to kick her in the side however she grabs it last minute pulling him forward and head butting him.
"How about you use that flashy quirk of yours" y/n teases him.
"Speak for yourself" Bakugou speaks back.
"Well I don't want to give too much away plus it'll haunt everyone's dreams if I do" y/n says all dramatic. Earning a growl from Bakugou.
"Do you think I'm not STRONG enough" he growls.
"All you U.A students your all the same. So cocky." Y/n voice begins to lace with hatred "it PISSES ME OFF" she shouts. Bakugou smirks running towards y/n using his right hand to boost him with his explosions he goes to land a direct punch on her only to tumble when coming into contact with nothing, at the last second again she moved making his attack fail.
"COME ON USE YOUR FUCKING QUIRK ALREADY!!" He shouts.
"Which one?" She asks smirking. "I don't want to be too unfair" she says in a bored tone crouching down.
"THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WHICH ONE" he shouts again.
"Doesn't matter I can't give too much away" she sighs getting up again "you bore the fuck out of me" swiftly she appears behind Bakugou punching his back the in front of him punching his stomach, she goes for an air attack but is surprised when Bakugou sends an explosion that sends her flying. "You know what?" She coughs "that fucking hurt" she looks down for a second brushing off some dirt next thing she sees is Bakugous foot colliding with her face. "Ow" she mutters. He pulls away limping a bit.
'What the fuck did I just kick' Bakugou thinks trying to ignore his hurt foot. Y/n begins giggling as she stands back up the only park of her body that looks injured is her chest where she was hit by the explosion.
"That hurt?" She smiles.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?" He asks freaking out a bit.
"Shut up and fight" y/n says as a giant fox comes out from her hand "felix you know what to do" she commands the fox, the fox begins running towards Bakugou a black mist coming from its mouth. For a split second Bakugou looks toward y/n to see her crouched down on top of a shadow block smirking. Bakugou looks back at the fox to see it charging up whatever's in it mouth before a blackish purple fire ball shoots out it's mouth and goes straight for Bakugou who dodges it just in time he lands back down to hear nothing. 'What happened to the black ball thing' Bakugou thinks and to follow what he was thinking.
BOOM.
It was like a tiny bomb went off he turns around to look at the aftermath to see a car tipped over a deep dint in the floor and a telephone poll in a store window.
"Boo" y/n says dangling in front of Bakugou. "You should keep your eyes on the enemies, I could have had felix rip you up into tiny pieces but I went for something different" she smirks. Just then he feels a sharp and painful feeling in his leg he looks down to see the end of her scythe poking through he looks back at y/n who now has shadow demon wings and was holding the scythe.

Bakugou's P.O.V
The pain in my leg was killing me and I had to think fast, I reach up and grab the hem of her cape making an explosion but she was gone and I was holding her cape I drop it and spin around to see her stood there, 'she must have put her fox back' I stand in my battle stance again. I could see how bored she was in her eyes 'why isn't she using her full power'
"WHY THE FUCK AREN'T YOU TAKING THIS SERIOUS, USE YOUR FUCKING FULL POWER" I yell in complete anger.
"There's nothing exhilarating in this match" she says in a bored tone "how about we put something on the line"she smirks. This begins to peak my interest.
"Ok fine like what?" I answer back harshly.
"If you win you can take me back with you to the pro hero's and claim the victory of defeating the grim reaper one of the most feared villains, if I win you tell me everything you know about the U.A and that kid... what was his name... midoriya, I think" her smirk gets bigger. 'If I take her back to the pro-hero's I'll definitely get scouted'.
"Deal" I say shooting and explosion at her.
"Great to hear it" she says standing directly behind me. I turn to make another hit when I miss, and miss and miss. Till i was stood under a lamppost that lit up the street. "You know what's funny?" She says I don't reply and keep my focus on her, she jumps in the air and I go to strike again only for her to change course and go close to the ground touching my shadow. "You U.A student really beat yourself up" she laughs before I could say a remark back I felt and explosion hit my side I look in that direction to see a shadow version of me.
"WHY DONT YOU FIGHT ME YOURSELF" I shout blocking the punches the shadow me is throwing.
"I am... technically... plus it's way more fun watching you beat yourself up" she giggles. I block and fight back at the shadow of me before realising light must be the shadows weakness just like tokoyami's I charge up my explosion and let go to watch my explosion vaporise the shadow I look back over at the grim reaper to see her stand up from crouching and scratch the back of her head sighing.
"Okay let's end this I'm getting bored" she says throwing a knife straight towards me.