Bus ride

Everyone was awaiting Aizawa excited to visit U.S.J I on the other hand was trying to take a power nap. My feet on the table my head back, eyes closed, two students knocked out after trying to prank me I was in the good life. Until Katsuki walks in. Pushing my feet up making my chair slip I was expecting to hit the ground however instead I was being dangled upside down but my legs.
"You cunt! Put me down!" I attempt to get loose but my attempts where pointless.
"Say the magic words y/n" he smirks humour evident in his eyes. I glare at him I would have slapped him if I wasn't holding my skirt to stop it showing my pants.
"KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGOU IF YOU DONT PUT ME DOWN YOULL REGRET IT" I glare harder he lets out a laugh and doesn't put me down so I channel my fire quirk towards my legs where it burns his hands. I'm painfully dropped on the floor However I get up and stick my tongue out at him. "I win bitch" I smirk. He smirks back then sits in the seat behind me. I gently rub the back of my head and stretch. "So what's this u.s.j shit anyway" I ask to anyone who might be listening, luckily Iida has heard me and began to explain. Once he had done I sweat dropped "rescuing" all traces of happiness had left my body I hated thinking that ungrateful pieces of shit would need to be rescued and I gotta do it.... ew no. I sat in my seat and turned to katsuki.
"What?" He questions rudely.
"Well normally your doing some kind of dumb entertainment but apparently your being boring" I smirk. Just on cue aizawa walks in. After a brief talking he tells us to get ready and get in the bus to u.s.j Iida being controlling tries to put everyone in a seating arrangement me being antisocial wait for everyone to be seated, Iida tells me to sit in a seat near kaminari however I shrug it off simply telling him no and walk towards Bakugou who wasn't sat next to anyone I sit beside him and let out a sigh.
"Why sit next to me sure there's plenty of other places to sit" he remarks staring out the window.
"I can sit elsewhere if you want" I smirk. he remarks in a rushed fashion.
"That's not what I said" he sweat drops I let out a giggle then whisper.
"Not sure they like me I am still classed as a top rank villain" I smile at my own ranking, of course I was proud why wouldn't I be. The bus jolts forward and in surprise I do too almost falling off the seat Katsuki grabbed a hold of my costumes hood and pulls me back on the seat smirking.
"Top rank villain going to U.S.J to learn rescuing techniques" he chuckles.
"Shut it" I murmur crossing my arms and pouting slightly.

The bus ride seemed long and dragged out I could feel myself dropping to sleep only to wake myself up again I refuse to be the only one sleeping on the bus.
"If your fucking tired go to sleep idiot" katsuki remarks rolling his eyes.
"Suck my dick steam roller" I yawn. Todoroki that was sat in the seats next to me leaned over slightly tapping me on the shoulder getting my attention. I look at him in confusion.
"What's up" I say in a chilled fashion I know that a lot of these people listen and look up to him so I'm not going to start anything.
"Look I know I was stupid before but villain or hero your one of us I can't hate you forever right" his voice sounded forced almost as if a higher up had forced his hand or maybe he doesn't understand what an apology is I let out a laugh.
"yeah sure I'll accept that" I smirk I feel a kick on my ankle coming from Katsuki I look towards him and see a huge smirk on his face. "Kick me again and I'll shove your grenade up your ass got it" I smirk back in a sarcastic tone I feel him kick me again.

Now as you know from the story so far I don't put up with shit so what did I do kick him back this went on for majority of the bus ride it wasn't until the last hours ride I had fallen asleep.