Encounter

Y/n P.O.V
It's been a couple of weeks since the whole kidnapping thing, I was in my casual clothes and walking around the town for supplies I had my head set on and was listening to loud music but not too loud because I need to hear my surroundings. A group of kids around my age caught my attention there where 3 boys and one girl, the girl had brown short hair and red cheeks, a boy had dark blue neatly done hair and was fairly tall. However the other two looked familiar, too familiar. I was about to ignore it when I heard.
"KACCHAN!" Then something hit my shoulder making me loose balance I look up to see the same ash blond kid that I was facing before looking down at me.
"Watch where your fucking going" he says to me looking as if he wants the start a fight, my headphones where now around my neck and my hood was up (it was like that to begin with)
"Bakugou you can't just walk around and expect everyone to move for you" the boy with blue hair says.
"Bakugou huh that's your last name" I mumble.
"What the fuck you say" Bakugou says grabbing my collar and pulling me up getting a clear look at my face, I just smirk I know there's no way he can remember me and no one has actually had a clear look at my face. He looks confused "you look familiar, who are you?" He asks pulling me closer.
"First of personal space" I say using my foot to make him let go and doing a backflip "second that is classified information" I go to turn around when the green haired boy speaks up.
"Your right Kacchan she does look familiar also sound familiar"
"What do you mean midoriya?" The girl questions. He then starts muttering stuff.
"Brats" I whisper clenching my fists, I want to hit him as hard as my quirk lets me but I can't. As I'm in thought the kid called midoriya pocked my stomach where he punched me I grab his arm in reaction.
"Sorry just wanted to clear something up" he smiles.
"Touch me again and your face is gunna constantly look like Bakugou over there" I say letting go. 'Shit I've started something' I carry on walking until I feel a hand on my shoulder.
"You wanna die bitch" he says in a threatening tone.
"Wanna fly Bitch" I say back clenching my fist. 'I need to think of an escape plan tell the others then come back later' I began to notice me and Bakugou was in fighting stances.
"This is going to be annoying" I say sighing as Bakugou runs at me I get close to the floor and as soon as I see it I reach and touch his shadow going into it and out the shadow of one of my followers.
"That was annoying" I say monotonously.
"What's up boss?" They say
"Brats saw me I don't think they knew who I was" I mutter. "Look I have a plan but you all might not like it" I sigh.

Once I finish explaining the plan they all tried to protest.
"Look if we do this we might actually succeed in doing something other villains have failed plus you'll manage" I explain. It's dark now so I head back into the town using the darkness on the ground as a train almost. One I get there I walk around in my normal villain clothes. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn to see the Bakugou kid right in front of me.
"I thought it was you" I say smirking, "the lone wolf of the pack"
"Shut the fuck up" he says quickly "what was you doing in town earlier?" He asks getting annoyed.
"Hm" I question trying to act dumb but making it obvious.
"YOU WAS WEARING THE HOODIE AND THE HEADPHONES" his voice begin to raise, I laugh which only pisses him off more.
"Oh no busted" I laugh "also you'll scare the children if you carry on yelling" I smirk. I turn to walk away and he grabs my arm pulling me back so I was facing him my smirk leaves my face and I show no emotion looking him dead in the eye. "Try not to piss me off" I sigh "it's such a pain".
"Your becoming a pain in the ass" he growls.
"You was already one" I say monotonously. He swings his fist at me, while I'm still in his grip I grab his fist and kick him in the stomach making him let go and move back a metre.
"COME AT ME" he shouts. I yawn and scratch the back of my head.
"Fine"