True strength

Y/n P.O.V
Walking home after that event full session my cheek still stung with the pain from the slap, I couldn't stop thinking. He knew what my father did. And what does he mean clean up my act, a whisper of darkness caught my attention as I noticed it flake of my body yet that's all that was present as if it was showing my emotions to the world. People walking past gave me looks, some looked scared, some looked disgusted and others looked sympathetic as if they cared but didn't want to approach. A deep sigh drained from my lips as my eyes met the ground, I bump into someone making be step back a few steps. Looking up a growl erupted from my throat.
"Todoroki" I sneer.
"Just checking you haven't cause trouble, looks like you was already beat by someone else anyway" he smirked.
"Okay my dude what the fuck is your issue. I didn't get beat it was a way of calming my nerves given to me by my sensei so how about you shut your mouth before I make you" my fists tighten as my anger boiled.
My anger subsided as a figure appeared behind todoroki. It was dark so I was unable to see who it was. The figure reached forward towards todoroki, 'what do i do?' My head screamed at me........ screw it. Using my shadow quirk I transport todoroki behind me, he looked disoriented but he'd be alright. Using my flames I create a barrier between the unknown figure and us.
My flames lit up the unknown persons face a lighting two people. One I recognised.
"Fajumi... what the fuck are you doing here you twat" I growl looking at the other person trying to remember who they are. Then it came to me. "Eale" I sneer.
Two of the members I told to never come near me or anyone I knew.
"Y/nnnnn still finding who you are hmmm?" Fajumi chuckled. I let out a long stressed out sigh.
"Todoroki I don't care if you don't like me but go get help, or whatever hero shit your supposed to do" I turn to see his shock expression before he abruptly nodded his head and running off in a different direction. "What the fuck do you two want" the two look at each other with a smirk...

3rd P.O.V
Eale, looked y/n in the eyes and walked closer to her using his water quirk to put out some of the flames as he approached her.
"You've changed where the villain we where joined with Hm?" His voice had no peaceful intent.
"I haven't I'm the villain I always was" she growled she knew that with Fajumi's quirk drain and Eales water she couldn't do much so her physical strength would have to work wonders.
"Going to a hero school, failing to do what you promised the group to do, helping out hero's instead of fighting for us villains" Fajumi emerged from behind Eales path.
"You know what I'm sick of this shit, you want me to be a villain. Like I was before, you wanna see evil right? And everyone else wants to see me be me so you wanna see me evil let's do that then" she growled.

Y/n's quirk was strange many would call her unique, yes todoroki has ice and fire he has a double quirk which isn't common however in y/n case she has a triple quirk, fire, shadows and strength. Non of them having much in common or being opposites, this allows her quirk to reach high levels higher than most you could say she was born with a much higher limit for her quirk allowing her to use more of it than any normal child however would loose control over her quirk and it's limits when feeling certain strong emotions like rage and sadness why? You wonder well.... that's not for you to know yet .

Although she could feel Fajumi using his quirk she knew that using a high amount will send him over his limit quickly. Digging her feet into the ground she created a ring of flames and dark whispers around them including her at first the flames and shadows where weak but grew stronger and stronger, not long about 10 or so minutes, Fajumi collapsed clutching his head in agony as the shadows and flames grew. Tears rolled down y/ns cheeks as she lost her barricade to her emotions, both rage from everyone's words and sadness mixed together shown clearly by her face. Bits by bits her body became covered in titanium. Memories of the fights between her parent and their deaths where fuelled by what she was doing, Eales attempted to put out the flames but to no avail.
"Villain or hero it's all the fucking same. Evil and self control" she spat at them her words coming out like venom. Blood seeped from her lips but she couldn't feel the pain, black patches appeared on her body but she couldn't feel the cold. The only quirk that caused no problems was the one from her dad. And of course she was gunna use it. Running towards Eale and round house kicking him Ito the flames, which dimmed slightly and smoked as he came back out holding his stomach, firing a compressed ball of water that hit her arm, she felt a small stinging feeling but continued anyway knocking him down into the floor and hitting him dead on in the head a few times. Before rendering him unconscious. She stood up shaking a bit wavering in her stance her quirks vanished leaving burn marks in a circle and her with a bruised arm, blood seeping from her mouth covered in black cold burns. But she just walked off.... we'll stumbled and continued till she made it home not looking back even once to see if anyone arrived she doubted todoroki even tried to get help.

Todorokis P.O.V
After finding the closest hero which appeared to be all might I ran with him back to where I last left y/n only to see, two people laid on the floor one screaming in agony the other unconscious a black burnt circle showed that something went off and random drops of blood lead off in a different direction.
"Where is young l/n" all might questioned looking at me.
"Your guess is as good as mine, looks like she left" I spoke in my monotone voice. Maybe I was wrong about her she didn't kill them and left the scene to not cause panic she even moved me to avoid injury and made me get a hero.
"Looks like the reaper has had a change of heart" all might chuckled.