Unusual

Y/n P.O.V
I walk out of school and head towards my house, I didn't feel like listening to music I just felt like I wanted to block out everything and walk. Just never stop walking. I bump into someone and it knocks me out of my imagination, with a bored expression I look up to see todoroki stood in front of me (I'm just going to make him be a bit mean to y/n in this story sorry). He looks down at me with a face of disgust.
"What" I ask bluntly "aren't you supposed to be in school" I say sighing.
"Came looking for you.... so I can give you a warning" he grabs my bag pulling me closer to him. "If you even think of carrying on with the villain life I'm not going to take risks" he threatens then heads back towards the school.
"Ok that's nice" I say in a sarcastic tone making him stop and turn around.
"Hey boss... who's this? Oh um bad time" chiro comes running up and stops.
"So I was right.. your still with the villain gang hm?" Todoroki gives a look that would kill anyone.
"What are you going to do? they're like my family" I grab todorokis collar making him lean down closer to me. "If you want to mess with me I'm not going to hesitate to do what has to be done. So go shout it out all you want because anything that happens to them will make your life hell" I let go and turned to  nodding showing how we could go, I head a 'tch' come from behind me but I ignored it and continued to walk.

Katsuki's P.O.V
I watched as everything unfolded, so she's still working with villains and what's with todoroki acting like that I understand she's a villain but it just doesn't seem right.
I follow her for quite a while until she reaches what I presume is her home. Yeah yeah before you say I'm stalking her fuck off, because I'm only doing it for the greater good. She walks inside with the other person and I hear other people talk as soon as she opens the door.
"There she is the one and only reaper" quickly she's dragged in by some unknown people she lets out a squeal and panic throws over me. I run around the other side of her house to the kitchen window. And I listen closely to the conversation.
"So... Tosumo I presume you located everyone else and told them of my where abouts, I mean it is you speciality" y/n voice was worse than when she talked to us, it laced with betrayal and seriousness.
"U-um sorry captain I could only.... locate another 10" the one I presumed was Tosumo stuttered, fear leading in his voice.
"Not to be rude but... your letting us down" y/n spoke with a sigh. "But what am I being harsh for if they left and don't want to return we had our plan" the words that came out of her mouth had no innocent intention and it was easy to tell.
"Y/nnnnn tell Kirisha to stop" the one that walked in with her yelled out.
"Stop being a pussy it was only a fucking hallucination" Kirisha laughed which was quickly followed by a thump. "Ow captain, what the hell" with my amazing productions I presume she just hit him.
"Happy now Chiro, and for the last time it either captain or reaper" y/n seems to threaten which is followed by "chiro what the hell stop running a way" she giggles. Wait.... she giggled. What the hell. I go to peek through the window when there's a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to come face to face with one of y/n followers.
"SHIT" I shout. He grabs hold of me and I'm a second I'm within y/n house. right in front of her. With a gun. To my head. Shit.
"Can always relay on good old Hashari to have my back" y/n keeps the gun pointed at me looking deep into my eyes, almost as if she's trying to look at my soul. She lowers the gun with a sigh and hands it to Tosumo.
"Who is he then y/n you know him" Hashari asks pushing me on the floor. I let out a growl and turn to use my quirk on him but instead of hitting him I was met with something cold, I look at it to see y/n made fully with titanium. I could feel her take in an intake of breath at the impact.
"Yeah he's in my UA class" her face drops at the word of UA she goes back to normal and offers a hand to help me up, I take it with suspicion and she helps me up. "What do you want Bakugou?" her voice was no where near the kindness she showed to her followers, instead it sounded hurt. Yet Bakugou saw something, y/n had the opportunity to be evil and take him or his life when she had the gun but she never did. As he was about to speak, he noticed the necklace around her neck, it was a dog chain similar to the one that belonged to titanic one of the most highest hero's before he died an unknown death, why would she have that. Then around her wrist she had a dark angel bracelet around her wrist, which no doubt about it belonged to dark mist the villain that disappeared along with many others. As I was about to speak everyone's attention was on y/n she was holding her stomach the part where I had hit earlier breathing uncontrollably.
"Captain?" They all asked scared to approach.
"What the fuck is... happening" y/n looked towards Kirisha for an answer almost asking if he did it, but got nothing but him speachless shacking his head.
"Y/n?" I approach her seeing her expression as worried. She looks me dead in the eye. Then at a ring that was on her hand. As if she had never seen it before.
"Todo...roki" realisation hit both her and me at the same time.....