2|Mackenzie

*

"An office? This is kinky,"

*

"Girls!" a person says. I look up from Lauren's slightly shocked face. I see a medium skinned lady with black curly hair. 

"Hello. I am your principal, Mrs. Jericho," 

(If u know, u know that CoryxKenshin is 15/10 the best)

"Mrs?" I whisper and Lauren bites back a snicker. "Let me introduce you to your teachers," she says ever name that I didn't listen too.

I just look at them and judge them. I'm really good at that. "Now onto our rules," she smiles at us.

Some are scared or nervous, the others just don't care enough. "You will have one class with boys, the others with just girls,"

"What!" I object and everyone turns to me. "Boys are the only reason I go to school!" I say. I get some chuckles and commentary.

Not all of it was good but I did my job. She looks back at the kid that checked me in and he nods. "Mackenzie Ziegler,"

I put my feet up on the table. "Get used to saying that," I inform her. "Come up here," she orders me.

I roll my brown eyes and yawn. "Why?" I ask. "Now," she says sternly. I stand up, flatten out my skirt, and walk up to her. 

"Somebody point out something that's wrong with her," she says. I look at her with a confused but shocked face.

There's nothing wrong with me. She calls on a girl. "Her shirt is too short," she says. I roll my eyes. 

I pull my skirt up higher so it's not cropped anymore, but my skirt is too short. "Happy?" I ask with a smirk.

"John," she calls. I chair creaks from behind me and I turn. I see the guy that sighed me in stand up.

I turn back. "Let's go," he says. "Where?" I ask. He grabs my wrist and pulls me out. "What the hell?" I ask.

"This place will teach you a lesson," he says. "I'll be here again," I say. "This place will scar you. I'll give you $5 per time you come," he says.

"Really?" I ask. "Yes. That way you'll get suspended," he smiles to himself. I roll my eyes. Rude much?

"Deal," I pull my wrist away. He stops and turns to me. "Please just follow me," he breathes out.

"What's this room?" I ask and open the door. "No!" He says and I walk in. There's a bunch of boys.

"Hey!" I yell and hear a whistle. Then a catcall, and another. Then Johnny pulls me out into the hall again.

"Stop!" I say. He brings me into an office. He closes the door and turns the light on. He grabs a set of keys.

"What are you gonna do?" I ask and he pushes past me. I look around at the office. I hear the clinking of keys. 

"An office? This is kinky," I smirk at him. "Why do you have to make this weird?" he asks. I chuckle.

"It's my job, do you have a cigarette?" I ask. "I wish, they're not allowed here," he says and opens the door.

"Get in," he says. "Now you're making it kinky," I say getting in. He rolls his eyes. "Wait you said I wish?" I ask him.

He closes the door to the box and I hear another door slam. Do I stay here? This is real? Maddie was right!

But this isn't making me stop being bad. 

*

Author's Note: I love you guys!

Question: Why Don't We?

Answer: HELL YES

Reminder: Vote and follow and comment and tell your friends lmao

Sneak Peak: My parents are homophobes and I'm gay!