17|Mason

*

"Time to get high boys!"

*

"This girl wouldn't talk at all," Archer says. "Why?" I ask. "Why should I know. I see her once a day," he says.

I shrug. "Did they tell you?" I ask. "Well if he doesn't know then do you think they said something?" Wyatt asks.

"Sorry, I'm just an idiot," I say and he chuckles, as does Archer. "I don't want to be doing homework," Wyatt complains.

"Today was an easy day," Archer says. "Not everyone's a math genius here," I say and he looks at me.

"What?" "Pythagorean Theorem is easy," Archer says. "I learned nothing in Algebra 1!" I say and he smiles.

"You have to be yellow to be smart," Wyatt says. Archer chuckles and looks at him. "But he's a banana," I say.

"What?" "Yellow on the outside white on the inside," Wyatt starts laughing. "Can I be a twinkie instead?" Archer asks.

Wyatt breaks out into a laughing fit. "No. Being a banana fits you," I smile. Wyatt starts to calm down.

"Well bananas are long and thicc so," Archer smirks. "I see you," Wyatt says and they high five each other. 

"Maybe a Twinkie does fit you then," I snicker. Wyatt goes back to laughing and Archer gives me a sort of death stare.

I fake smile at him and he rolls his eyes. "This is better than being high," Wyatt laughs. "You've been high?" I ask.

"That's cool," Archer says and Wyatt looks at us. "That's why I'm here," he says. "Oh yeah," Archer says and lays down.

"Have you guys?" he asks. "Whenever someone brings anything they run out fast," I say and he nods. 

"It's a great feeling. Ends up bad though. I literally came from a school that is known for their weed use and stuff," he says. 

(beautifullyannie lmao)

"Oof," I say. 

*

I'm doing homework at my desk when I hear the door open. I look over to see Wyatt walk in with a bag of white powder and a stick.

(hMmMmmMMM)

I meet Archers confused stare and look back at Wyatt, who's smirking.

"Time to get high boys!"

*

Authors Note: The chapters are short I'm sorry!

Question: Have you been high?

Answer: I wish😔. But my school is known for weed🤠. Like legit. 

Reminder: 🗿

Sneak Peak: "Time to shoplift,"