3|Mason

*

Can't relate.

*

I sit in the room full of boys all messing around. I have my brown hair slicked to the right side of my head and look at my white shirt that fits perfectly.

I look over at my friend Archer. He has black hair that sticks up naturally and dark brown eyes. His clear skin makes me jealous.

Sure I don't get that much acne, but I do sometimes. But I swear he doesn't wash his face. It is so unfair. 

I stare at him for a little admiring him. Then I hear someone sigh behind me. I turn to them, as does Archer.

"Hey," he says in a soft deep voice. He looks at me and I stare into blue eyes. He's a pale guy with brownish hair.

He has a thin nose and medium-sized eyebrows. I quickly scan his body. Perfect. I bite my lip unintentionally.

"Hey, I'm Archer," Archer reaches a handout. The new guy shakes it. "I'm Wyatt," he looks at me and holds his hand out.

I stare down at it. Take it, you idiot. I take it and gulp. We shake hands and I make eye contact with him.

"I-I'm Mason," I say and take my hand away. "Control your gay hormones," Archer whispers in my ear.

I elbow him in the gut and sigh. "Ow," he says and I turn to him. "Sorry," I say and he shrugs it off. Typical Archer.

That's not even how it works. Hormones? It's a fucking feeling idiot. "You're new," I say. "Yeah," he looks at the schedule in his hand. 

I grab it and look at it. "Oh we share a room," I say and look at mine. "We have English and photography together," I add.

"Cool," he smiles without showing his teeth. Wow, he's hot. "So why are you here," Archer curiously asks.

"My parents couldn't deal with me and my smoking and drugs," he says casually. I nod. "I got in too many fights," Archer says.

"He will still beat up people," I tell him. He smiles showing his pearly whites. Perfectly straight teeth and a smile that can be seen for miles.

I admire his perfection. How is this kid so hot? "Cold showers help," Archer whispers to me. I turn to him.

"Could you shut up?" I ask. He just laughs. I roll my eyes and look at Wyatt again. "Why are you here?" he asks.

I pause. Finds a good answer. Hurry! What's a good answer?! "Uhhh," I say. I glance at Archer for help.

"He was rude to his parents," Archer answers. I look at him with the are-you-kidding-me face. He shrugs.

I should have just told him the real reason. I turn to him. "Okay," he says not believing it. I sigh.

I'm not just gonna tell him, Oh yeah! My dads a homophobe and I'm gay! So he brought me here!

No. I'm not saying that. The door opens to our room revealing a girl. "Hey!" She says in a flirty tone. 

A guy whistles. Others follow along until an intern pulls her out. "She was hot," Wyatt turns to us. "Yeah," Archer smiles.

Can't relate. "She was," I lie. Archer snorts and I glare at him. He presses his lips together holding back a laugh.

I hate Archer so much.

*

Author's Note: ...

Question: How do you like this chapter?

Answer: ANSWER ME

Reminder: Vote idk idc ANSWER THE QUESTION

Sneak Peak: "You're gonna look hot!"