4|Mackenzie

*

"Umm, Brynn," she says.

*

"I made sure you're in a room with me," Lauren tells me. Lauren lays on the top bunk of the bed and the other girl sits on the bottom.

"That place was weird," I say. "It doesn't scare us," the brunette says. "That's why we've only ever lived here," Lauren sits up and looks at me.

I grab my suitcase and open it. "I love how you brought clothes," the other girl laughs. "What? Am I supposed to wear my uniform when I skip?" I ask.

Lauren watches me as I grab my phone. "Do you want an overview of the rules?" the girl asks. "Sure," I say.

"No phones in class. Hair has to be up all the time. No smoking or vaping or drugs. No phisical contact with a boy unless the teacher approves," she thinks for a second.

"Be respectful to the teachers and interns-" "Interns?" I question. "That's what the guy was. An intern," she tells me.

"Why are they guys?" I ask. "They like to tease us," Lauren says. "With them?" I ask. Lauren smiles and the other giggles.

"Are they all good people or no?" I ask. "Yep. All good to teach us how to act," Lauren tells me. I nodded thinking about the intern that said he wanted to smoke.

Hmmm. Not so much of a goody two shoes huh? "Anything else?" I ask. "No skipping class, no swearing, obey dress code," the brunette says.

"What's your name?" I ask. "Annie. Leblanc," she finishes. I nod and sit on the bottom bunk of the other bed. 

"Wait, is there another person?" I ask, pointing to the top bunk. The door opens and the boy with green eyes puts bags in it.

What's his name again? "Welcome to your room," he says and another girl walks in. He closes the door and she looks around. 

"H-Hi," she stutters nervously. She has blonde hair that reaches her shoulders. She seems to have perfect body features if she didn't wear baggy clothes.

Unless they're boyfriend jeans but they aren't. Sadly. She has glasses on and bright blue eyes. She would look like a goddess if I can fix her up.

She pushes her glasses up her nose as we stare at her. She grabs her arm and plays with her feet nervously.

"Name?" Lauren asks. "Um no. Do you have contacts?" I ask. She nods. "You're wearing those from now on," I say and go up to her.

She nods again and I walk around her. "You are gonna look so different on the first day of school," I inform her.

"W-What?" she asks. "You're gonna look hot!" I say putting an arm around her and looking up as if I see it.

She turns to me. "Now your name," "Umm, Brynn," she says. I nod. I'm gonna rule this school with my possy.

*

Author's Note: I might write smut in this

Question: Would you like to read smut?

Answer: idc

Reminder: Vote and follow and comment and love yourself

Sneak Peak: He could cut a bitch with that.