11|Mackenzie

*

"You made out with your brother?!"

*

"Girl, what happened?!" Lauren screams as I walk in with crutches. I sit down on my bottom bunk and pout.

"Are you kidding me?" Annie asks. "How?" Lauren asks. "What a surprise she did another bad thing! Why are you guys going crazy?" Brynn asks from the top bunk.

I lay down and pout even more. "Are you in pain?" Annie asks. I look at her and her face that has a questioning look on it.

"Are you serious?" I ask. She nods vigorously. I look up at Lauren. "She's the dumb one," Lauren tells me and I nod.

"I'm in excruciating pain," I say and sigh. "Oh good! I'm happy you're not in pain!" Annie smiles. I stare at her in shock as does Lauren.

I can't see Brynn but knowing her, she is too. "What pain are you-" Brynn looks down from the top bunk, "how in the what?"

Everyone stares at me while I sit in silence. "So what happened?" Lauren breaks the silence. I look every single one of them in the eye.

"I kicked the box door open!" I cry out. Everyone has a different reaction. Lauren snickers, Annie smiles, and Brynn gasps.

"Details please!" Brynn says. "Well, Johnny-" "You know him by name?" Lauren asks. "He gives me 5 bucks everytime I get in trouble," I say and pull out the one I got last time.

"Why doesn't that happen to me?" Annie asks crossing her arms. "Yeah, a hot guy giving you money when you get in trouble? I want in," Lauren says.

(Oh ew. I just realized what I did. And that Lauren kissed Brandon. Scratch all that)

"Yeah, a hot guy giving you money when you get in trouble? I want in," Brynn says. "He's not hot," I say.

"The interns are for this place," Lauren says. "He's hotter than the others before," Annie says. "Guys at my school weren't as hot as the interns," Brynn says.

"He'd pass as decent at my school," I tell them. "Wait, interns?" Lauren asks. "There's two?" Annie asks.

"How do you guys not know this?" Brynn asks. "Why do you know this?" I ask. "Cause I pay attention?" Brynn asks. 

"There's only Johnny," I say and she shrugs. "You'll see," she says. "Okay wait you kicked the door down?" Lauren asks getting back to my story.

"Oh yeah. I did and hurt my ankle. It was gross and purple and blue and huge and had a bone sticking out–kinda," I say.

"Ewww!" Annie says. Then the door opens revealing Johnny. "I wanted to say I'm sorry–again," he says.

"Sorry for what?" Annie asks. "Are we missing something?" Lauren asks. "Sorry for not coming back for three hours keeping me locked in the room," I cover up.

They can't know Johnny smokes. I turn to him and he nods. Then another guy comes over. Brown hair and darker brown eyes.

"See another intern," Brynn says. We all gape at him as Lauren says "Oh," Johnny leaves and the other looks at his paper.

"Umm, Lauren. Your brother is here to see you," he says. "Brother?" Lauren asks. "Uhh, he says his name is Brandon," 

"Oh," Lauren smiles. "I'll be at the visitors center in 5 minutes," he nods and closes the door. "You have a brother?" Annie asks.

"That's the guy I made out within the Apple store," Lauren smirks. "You made out with your brother?!" Annie yells, appalled by the situation.

How have I not realized how dumb Annie is until now?

*

Author's Note: I know you guys want more Myatt but you'll have to wait kiddos!

Question: More Myatt or more Jenzie?

Answer: Give me an answer hoomans

Reminder: Vote. Or don't. idc

Sneak Peak: no Myatt