6|Mackenzie

*

 I pull him in and kiss him. 

*

I woke up the next day and woke Brynn up too. "It's too early," she complains as I pull her into the bathroom.

I give her the uniform, pale brown skirt, and a blue polo. She puts it on slowly due to her being tired.

I tuck in her shit to her skirt and pull it up. We don't like skirts that go to our knees. She pulls it down. 

"This is too short," she says and I bring it back up. "To be a hoe, you have to be one with me. And you're one with me. So you have to be a hoe," I say and Lauren walks in.

"I like this new Kenzie," she says. I smile at her and put on my uniform. I pull the top of my skirt to my waist and pull over my white polo.

I tie it up just enough to where I can hide that my stomach shows to my teachers. I spent all last night reading the dress code.

There is nothing against pulling my skirt up to this height and tieing my shirt up. Then again maybe I should get in trouble for my 5 bucks from the guy.

Nah. I'm good. I put on some concealer to cover my eyebags. Mine are so bad every day. I contour my nose trying to make it smaller.

That's one of my insecurities. I look at it and slightly smile at how good I did. I put on highlighter and walk out.

I grab my bag and look at my phone. "You can't get caught with that," Annie says walking out of the bathroom.

"I won't. I'm a pro," I say.

*

Next thing I know, I'm handing my phone over to the principal and she lets me off easy cause I didn't hear the rules.

I walk to my next class and sit down. Annie walks in and sits with me. "Hey," I say. "You got your phone taken away," she says.

"I know," I sigh. I see a couple of boys walk in. Oh, it's this class. Brynn hurries in and sees me and Annie.

I smile at her and she sits with us. Annie and I are on one side, while Brynn is on the other facing us. 

"So," I say and look at my nude acrylics. "I hate this place," Annie complains. "They're gonna kill me," I say.

"I'll look for you in hell," Annie jokes and I laugh. "You two can sit here as Annie goes to the office," Our teacher says.

"Why?" Annie asks batting her eyelashes. "No swearing. Now go," she says and Annie rolls her dark eyes.

She stands up and walks away. A guy sits next to me and another next to Brynn. The one next to me doesn't pay attention.

I look at the one next to Brynn. He has dark hair and big eyes. He's tan-ish and his jawline is... okay.

"Archer," he says holding out a hand. I shake his hand and say, "Kenzie," "The one that walked into our orientation,"

"Oh that's you?" the other asks. I nod with a smile. Archer's pretty cute but not my type. The other kid I'm sure he's at least bi.

Someone slams their books down on Brynn's desk. She jumps and looks up. "Move," a hot guy says. 

Brynn stands up but I stop her. "Says who?" I ask. He turns to me. "Who do you think?" he asks with a smirk.

"She's not leaving," I say. He stands fully up. "I'll be here tomorrow," he walks away. "That bitch," I say.

"That's Wyatt. Our friend," Archer says. "Ew," I say and the teacher walks up to us. "Schedules?" she asks.

I pull mine out and she checks ours. "Oh, this isn't your class," she tells Brynn. "It's the room next to us," she points and Brynn nods.

I frown at her and she does the same. Then she leaves. The other guy sits down and smirks at me. 

"Annie'll be there tomorrow," I say. I don't like this really good looking kid. His blue eyes and brownish hair.

His perfect jawline and nose. Lucky. "Sure," he glances at my lips that raise into a smirk. "What's your name?" I ask and look at the other kid.

"Me?" he asks and I nod. "Mason," I nod and look back at the new guy. "What?" he asks. I hear the door slam and I look over. 

It's the kid that took me to the office. I make eye contact with him and fake smile. He just turns away and walks over to the teacher's desk. 

"I'm getting my 5 bucks," I say. "What?" Archer asks. I see the teachers head turn to my side of the classroom.

I reach over the desk and grab Mason's collar. I pull him in and kiss him. "Ziegler!" I hear yelled. I pull away and look at the teacher. 

"Excuse you," she says. "Sorry. I had too," I say in a high pitch voice making me sound innocent. I look at him and he has a slight look of disgust on his face.

Gay. For sure. "Johnny take her to the office," she says. I raise an eyebrow at him and he sighs. I get up and brush down my skirt.

I walk over to the door and he closes it behind us. "Do you have a cigarette this time? I'm kinda dying here," I say. 

"You're not allowed to have that," he says. "So you know where they are?" I ask. He turns to look at me.

"There are none," he lies and looks straight again. I smirk and move a little closer to him. "Could you please tell me where they are," I fake flirt.

He glances at me and pushes me away. "That doesn't work," he says. I scoff and stop. "You don't have to give me the $5," I say and he stops.

"No," he says and keeps walking. I follow him. "Please!" I beg. "Maybe another day," he says. "Really?" I turn up to him.

"No," My smile drops and he chuckles. I walk into a different office space. It looks abandoned. He locks the door.

"Kinky again," I say. He rolls his eyes and opens the box. I go and sit in it. He opens a cabinet and pulls out a pack of Marlboro.

My eyes light up. "Really?" I ask. He pulls out a lighter and one cigarette stick. He puts the others away.

He lights it and I put my hand out. He sticks it in his mouth. "Fuck you," he says and closes the door on my shocked face.

*

Author's Note: Oof Johnny

Question: Favorite boy name and favorite girl name.

Answer: Wyatt and Melody

Reminder: I love yall! 

Sneak Peak: Next thing I know, I'm up against a wall gasping for a breath.