13|Mason

*

"Nobody says cool ranch. It's blue Doritos,"

*

"Anyone want to come to get food with me?" Wyatt asks. "I do," I say excitedly. Archer snickers. "I'm hungry. Deal with it," I tell him coming down from my bed. 

Spend time with Wyatt. Good plan. Even though he's straight. I'm like James Charles. I have a problem with liking straight men.

"So do I," Archer says. I glare at him. Really. Intruding. He shrugs at my glare and I roll my eyes. You retard. 

Great, let's go. He opens the door and we all walk out. "I have a love-hate relationship with Sundays," I say.

"So do I," Wyatt says and I look at him. He's tall. He looks down at me. "You're really short," Archer says.

"My parents aren't even that short!" I complain to him. "Yet you're tiny," Archer laughs. I punch him in the arm knowing it won't hurt him.

Wyatt laughs with us. We turn a corner to get into the cafeteria. What a surprise. It's crowded with growing boys and scared little 8-year-olds.

Two run past us going back to their rooms. I chuckle. "Remeber when that was us?" I ask Archer. "Yeah," he smiles.

"Totally remember that," Wyatt comments and I turn to him. "You're the funniest," I sarcastically say. 

"I know," he says and walks over to the vending machine. "I'll be back in a second," Archer says and he runs off.

I shrug and follow Wyatt. I stand next to him awkwardly in line. Waiting for my Doritos. Blue Doritos. 

We both stand awkwardly. "Favorite type of chips?" he breaks the silence. "Blue Doritos," I answer.

"Cool ranch?" he asks. "Nobody says cool ranch. It's blue Doritos," I say. He nods no. "Cool Ranch Doritos," he says.

"I can't talk to you anymore," I turn away from him. "Oh really?" he asks. "Really," I answer him. 

I hear him put his money in the machine. I keep ignoring him. I hear him snicker. He holds a bag of blue Doritos in front of my face. 

I grab them and turn around. "Wow," he says. "it's like a Christmas present for me," I smile greedily.

He stares at me like I'm an idiot. "Have you changed at all when you were little?" he asks. "Only physically," I say and look for Archer.

I see him watching us. I smile. He immediately changes his facial expression from what is going on? to I was not stalking you too!

I laugh at him and he chuckles. "Your laugh is like a girl," Wyatt says. "Thank you," I fake laugh.

"It's like, small and cute," he says and starts walking away. I feel my cheeks heat up and I look at Archer who has a confused expression.

I shrug and follow him.

*

Authors Note: Next chapter will leave you shook

Question: Favorite song atm?

Answer: Anything from the 8 Letters Album and the acoustic version of Trust Fund Baby and 8 Letters. 

Reminder: Vote cause you need to earn the next chapter!

Sneak Peak: She jumps down from the top bunk and runs to the door.