2

Three years have passed after Y/n was adopted. They never really knew that fact and thought that everyone is equal in their house. This one for now was running along the stairs with Tommy as they were being chased by the second adopted child, Deux. Deux was a blond kid with brown orbs. There was a small scar on the left side of his forehead and it was oddly shaped like a D. The kid was was never the one to engage himself on studies like Dave and Vivoe but he was always the mastermind of every prank that would be happening inside the household which was the sole reason of him chasing the two running toddlers.

"H-How could you two! I am the only one allowed to do that!" He began to catch his breath as he glared at the giggling duo.

"What a loser..." Tommy laughed at the pathetic kid as Y/n nudged him.

"Bad word! Bad word! I'm telling Nana!" The other kid gasped at the threat as he glared at the other.

"You do not tell!"

"Will do!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Uh-uh!"

Tommy looked frightened for a reason but continued to hold his head up high.

"Loser..."

Y/n looked at Tommy with a shocked expression as the other smirked at the secured victory. But before he could apologize at the kid, Y/n ran away from his direction and seemed to be going at their Grandmother's room.

Tommy couldn't move and begin to remember multiple punishments that their Nana used on them. Read books, read books, read books and read books. Heck doesn't he want to read more books!

"That's why you need to watch what you say, kid. You can never trust a little snitch." Deux rubbed his eyes before he begin to walk in the opposite direction.

"Which reminds me that I will deal with you two later, you have ruined my beautiful amount of beauty sleep." Deux proceeded to climb the stairs while stretching his arms.

"Stupid whipped cream..." Tommy could hear him mutter before finally disappearing from his view.

He smiled at this as he decided to prank Wilbur next before he could get another punishment. Better enjoy the moment before the big storm.

Tommy ran down at the hallway on his bedroom and saw Wilbur strumming his guitar and beside him was Nathaniel listening. The guitar was actually brought by their father during a trip to Vsov, the guitar was originally Aciel's but Aciel was too lazy to study the guitar.

Wilbur had been practicing it for a month now and Tommy loved how Wilbur could make something melodic out of it. It would lull him to sleep and he would never grow tired of it.

Tommy snuck inside but his loud footsteps was caught by Nathaniel.

"What are you doing..?"

He stopped on his tracks as his eyes met with a grey one. His soft expression but piercing eyes would always make Tommy shiver. Tommy was very scared of Nathaniel, he was ranked third on his scary tier list after their Grandmother and Dave. He couldn't point it out but Nathaniel was always hanging out with Wilbur which could've make him less more scary, but the way how sweet and outgoing he is scared the hell out of him.

"Um...walking?"

Tommy stood stupefied on his answer, but he looked at both of them as the both of them did the same to him.

"Is that whipped cream in your hands?" Wilbur asks as Tommy tried to hide the whipped cream in his back but it was bigger than his body.

"No... I just found it outside..."