7

The remaining children were surrounding the kid by the bed, two with heavy hearts crying, three with pained eyes and one who was in disbelief. He never thought the the voices stopped talking once he saw Y/n laid suffocated inside the closet. How did they end up in the closet in the first place? Surely there is no way that Y/n would just go inside that broken closet, He knew that they are aware. It could also be for self defense since they were bloodied and at the verge of death by the time he saw them, any sooner he arrives, he could be face to face with a corpse. Also the fact that Squinch was safe and was with them the whole time made Dave relieved.

The sun had risen and it was morning, all the creatures from last night was never seen again. Dave and Allendis with tired eyes checked the doors if there were any other roaming creatures and as soon as they cleared that they were already safe and set, they went back in the room where the others are waiting for them.

"Let's go." Dave looked at the six others who looked back at him.

Allendis stood up and carried Y/n in his back while the others followed him. Last night, when Dave saw Y/n, he carried them all the way in the room. The others flocked over Y/n and Tommy was the one most affected about the situation. He knew he left Y/n but he just thought nothing would go wrong. He eventually believed them by the time he saw those big spiders just out in the window. He doubted Y/n at first until he saw a foreign hood that didn't belong to anyone.

How in the world would he know that Y/n wasn't lying? Their situation last night and slurred words were merely giving him the illusion of some paranoid kid. He should've just listened, but if he did, could he atleast prevent everything that has happened?

Once he saw the spider, he should've just ran back to Y/n's room and help them get out of there, then he could've prevent everything. But it was also Y/n's fault! They should've just stayed in their room so they wouldn't be hurt. But can Tommy really guarantee Y/n's safety?

Damn it, who is he kidding?

Tubbo who was watching him gave him a pat on the back, the moment Tommy felt it he gave Tubbo a smile as he nodded his head.

"We are going to be alright, Y/n's going to be just fine."

Those are merely comforting words, but never did it promise that it would save Y/n. Tommy sighed. Meanwhile, on the way down, Allendis was doing just fine carrying the injured kid, leading the way, Aciel following him followed by the toddlers, Nathaniel and Wilbur while Dave is at last of the line, in case something just popped out of nowhere, he would take the first punch.

The hallway was pungent and as soon as they reached the front door by instinct, Nathaniel and Wilbur immediately covered the toddlers' eyes. The scene laid before them was horrifying and blood was splattered all over the wall or the ground. They have been walking over some foreign bodies a while ago but the sight was enough for the kids to wish they were dead. Fresh flesh was splattered everywhere, it looked like something that came from a real horror movie.

Even though Tommy and Tubbo already guessed what it is, they bawled their eyes out and hugged the two adults. Wilbur carried Tommy and Aciel got to carry Tubbo. The stench almost made Allendis puke as he walked over the dead bodies but his eyes never left Vivoe's. Upon from the three bodies, Vivoe's is the most unidentifiable. If you were to look closely, you would just find the little unscathed skin. But it wasn't close to being alive anymore. Their grandmother experienced the same, while Deux was headless.