6

Y/n ran away from the door, breathing heavily. They never expected how cold the weather is outside was once they felt the warmth inside the house. But that didn't matter, what scared them right now was those creatures they saw outside. Their skin color was green and they looked dead—no, rather they looked very much alive. They quickly rushed in the stairwell, shivering as the coat they are wearing no longer kept them warm. Heavy steps that collided on the wooden-like floor in the entrance of the house. They aren't sure of what they saw but they will do their best to keep all of their family inside the house. They needed to ask assistance and the only person they could think of right now was no other than Allendis. He can do archery, surely a twelve-year-old like him can protect them.

They needed to convince him to make them all stay in their spot and not a single person have to take a step outside. Perhaps they know that they might think that they're crazy but it didn't matter, if whatever they saw scared the hell out of Clay, their family is no better.

Each step they take is wobbly, it is as if one is seeing a child who would almost trip each moment they set foot. But their worries got ahead of them, should they just not tell them about what was happening outside so they wouldn't be so curious to see what was going on and perhaps that would keep them safer, besides who would even dare to go outside in such weather? That seriously sounds like an appalling plan and would make them look selfish or careless so that's out of the line.

By the time that they reached the stairwell, they meet eye to eye with Tommy. He was clearly stopped in his tracks as he observed his sibling, trailing his eyes from head to toe, his horrid expression made Y/n realize that their appearance really looked the worse by the time. Though they agree as they felt like they would shiver non-stop.

"W-what are you...? What are you wearing? Why are you drenched?" Instead if answering, Y/n felt weak and that no words came out of their mouth.

"Gosh."

He approached them calmly as their arms plastered over their shoulder and held out Y/n's left hand, guiding them to their room.

Before anything, Tommy was actually looking for Y/n. He noticed them suddenly run off a while ago when he remembered that Y/n couldn't express their opinion in their small talk. He wasn't really concerned about that before overthinking on what he did wrong. And right now his sibling probably sulked and ran outside in the weather, Tubbo and him stopped conversing when the rain was getting heavier to the point where they no longer hear their own voices. Tommy could've prevented Y/n from going outside, but it didn't matter right now. Their nana specifically told them to stay in their rooms and he was worried that Y/n would get in trouble when she finds out that they didn't follow what she said.

"You made me worry."

"I'm sorry..." Y/n apologized and soon it was followed by a sneeze.

That alone made Tommy's expression less livelier as he went in before the kid before squatting. The action wasn't really confusing and it didn't take that long before Y/n hopped in and was currently being carried by Tommy. He raised his head with each stride he made. Y/n was becoming drowsy, possibly due to the fact that they were drenched and that running and talking had depleted a lot of their energy. They wanted to alert Tommy to what was going on outside, but they were worried he wouldn't believe them. After all, it's possible that what they saw was just their mind playing tricks on them. Perhaps they were simply influenced and hurt to the point of hallucination. Maybe Clay isn't real after all. Perhaps they're simply starting to go insane and loose their mind.

But that could never be the case, after all how in the world did they get in the house safely when it was raining? A thunder loud came striking like when a glass shatters. It was too loud that when it striked, Y/n and Tommy could feel their beat with it for a moment.