3

"What in the world..." Wilbur looked at the three toddlers, but mostly at the foreign one that he swore he had never seen before in his life. As he was just about to enter his shared bedroom with Nathaniel, Tommy and Y/n, he saw a random blue eyed brunette in the room with his two other siblings.

"Who...?"

Did he missed something? Was he hallucinating the past three years and actually have another brother? I mean the kid have the color of their father's eyes and the color of their mother's hair.

"Wilbur, this is Tubbo. Tubbo, this is Wilbur." Tommy smirked at Wilbur's shocked expression. Is he happy? Probably is.

"What the actual heck?! Who let him in? What is he doing here? Does grandma and father know?" He looked almost stressed and this reaction wasn't exactly the two was expecting. Maybe he could've been more calm, excited....supportive?

"No, not yet. But were
planning on letting him meet them later this evening."

"So you just took a random child outside and dragged him in here?"

"Mhm...I don't see any faults with that."

"Are you crazy?!"

Wilbur shouted which made the other three flinch, they for now was patching Tubbo's bruises now as Wilbur walked in them. Tommy was very scared as he wasn't used into seeing Wilbur shout at him. He was a chill sibling and in his eye, he had always remained that way

"Look..I'm sorry okay? But he was lost in the forest."

"You went into the forest?! How stupid can you be Tommy? You could've gotten lost!" His mind couldn't take in what was happening. He went to the forest which is only accessible during playtime with Phil's supervision. And on top of that he took in a random kid! Who knows if the kid's parents are out there worried sick looking for their son. This is why he could never trust the two kids running around outside, the last time they took something in 4 months ago. It was a wild pig and they refused to let it go. Phil needed to take the pig in and by the time they fell asleep, he set the poor pig free.

"But I didn't, Wilbur! Y/n was with me!" The kid defended as Wilbur rolled his eyes at this.

"So? That never meant that you two could have gotten lost!"

"But Wilbur, we're fine! We can take care of ourselves! I am a bug man now!"

"You are still a child, Tommy! Have some common sense!" Wilbur rested is face on both in his hands as he yelled in frustration.

"You have some common sense! Can't you see that I'm not dumb enough to just wander and not find my way out?!"

Tubbo looked at Y/n as his eyes showed fear. Y/n didn't know what to do but pat the older kid's head.

"Maybe I'm not welcomed here..." He mumbled.

"No, Tubbo. You are more than welcome to stay here! Don't listen to him!"

"That's not my area of concern, Tommy! He can stay for how long as he wants, but what if his parents are looking for him?! What if you get lost in the forest, don't give me a bunch of dumb excuses here, we both know how reckless you can be!"

"I was abandoned.." Tubbo cut in between their argument. When he speaks his voice trails slowly, like his words are unwilling to take flight. There is sadness in his eyes, the shade too glossy. The two looked at him as Y/n halted, but remained to rub his head. Wilbur made his decision to open the door and walk out of the room but that clearly changed.

"Can you please stay here until you've eased your mind...? Can you please stay until you're not mad anymore?"

He looked back at the familiar voice. The same e/c pierced through him and it was like the day he first met them.