10

Wilbur was on the field of flower, soft pretty colors. Dandelions everywhere. Right located at the back of that stupid mansion. His eyes was swollen from all that crying but the scene from earlier was freshly engraved in his mind.

Seriously, there's no fun in thinking about it again and it would only ruin his mood. He focused on the scenery of the fresh and glorious field, the grass was just on the right shade of green where he wanted it to be.

Stretching his arms, he laid on the grass and the only thing that's in his mind is how better it would be if all of this would become a terrible dream. He clenched his hands as he stared at the sky, the clouds are all forming various of shapes but he took no interest in them.

He closed his eyes and felt the breeze, his hair brushed back and forth which granted him a calming feeling as he enhaled his frustrations deeply.

"Meow."

Flinching, he quickly bolted upwards and turned to see Squinch and Tommy right in front of him. Tommy looked straight-up exhausted, the older sibling didn't know whar to do and what caused it but the way he looked at him spoke as if he shouldn't question about it.

"Will," The kid carefully laid down beside him and set his sight in the sky. It was rather unworldy to describe the scenario as he did not see such scenary back in the mountain. Wilbur didn't say anything but only sat there motionless, his eyes fixated on the cat laying beside Tommy, the silence was a permission for the younger kid to continue. "So I've heard,"

"Terrible isn't it?"

The kid looked at Will's direction. His eyes were puffy and he could easily tell that he was already sick of everything. Sick of this newly found abilities since everything would eventually change, sick of those creatures that would appear every night since they are the reason why three of his beloved relatives died, sick of his Dad leaving since there is no justification to know whether he's dead or alive, sick of the maltreatment they are receiving after being brought up generously in this home.

Sometimes he almost wished for time to turn back by those moments that they were still ignorant. He shouldn't have let curiousity get the better of him, everything was better when the doors were always closed. How they would go fishing every weekend in the pond, those little moments were all that he was longing right now. If he haven't even thought of going out of the doors, it would be better. But now that he had seen what lies outside, he wished to feign ignorance again and wished to go back.  

Although Tommy did understand all of this, he couldn't tell what Will was thinking about. He always have this gloomy look on him eversince everyone but him and Tubbo would only be the people who could spare their time to talk to him. Venting to Y/n was the only thing that he could do since no one really have time anymore.

Tommy looked at Will, as much as he could see, he wasn't always blunt like him and Dave. He was always laid back, but the most he could notice of his similarities to his is just how emotional they could feel during times where as they would feel they are vulnerable. Tommy couldn't help but notice Will's eyes is slowly losing the glow that he thought was really pretty. Where he could only see from before and mostly when he strum his guitar. Will only smiled at the kid as he ruffled his hair.

"Tommy," With kind eyes but he wasn't happy at all, Will took the time to breathe in deep breaths.

"Yes?"

"You wouldn't doubt me, will you?"

Tommy paused, looking at Wilbur shortly. He looked scared and Tom could do nothing but nod just to erase the pained expression in Wilbur's face.