9

"Whoa, go in George!" Sapnap pushed the older kid with force, George stumbled and literally fell right in his butt as the two of them looked up at real ship, face to face and up close at that, Sapnap couldn't refrain his excitement and instead of helping George up, he held his hands and started dragging him in the ship's entrance. A real ship! In their local beach!

It was very weird to say that the locals didn't flock over the ship so Sapnap really thought that they aren't interested with the sailors but another reason must be that, since they have already checked it out that morning, they are done with it.

"What? Why me?"

"Because I told you so, duh." He reasoned, he just rolled his eyes when he saw that George didn't move in his place and was hesitating like a baby. "Nevermind, I'll do it." Like he always did.

His sandals touched the sand, as soon as he scanned his surroundings and saw no one coming in their direction, his eyes quickly returned to the ship. The open entrance attracted him and he got the urge to run inside and explore the whole thing.

"It's not even a pirate ship, I don't see any Jolly Roger."

"But it's a ship alright?" His eyes squinting as he finally made sure no one was watching them even though they look suspiciously obvious hiding behind a small coconut tree that could barely hide their bodies.

Pulling George's hand, he dashed right in the entrance, their feet softly making a sound.

Thump Thump Thump

They're in. What now?
"Are we even allowed to do this?" George looked at the younger guy who looked unsure the moment he stepped in the ship.

"Clearly the entrance is open," He snickered while the mushroom boy stood unsure with sweat dripping down his forehead. "They're asking for it."

"Asking for what?"

Sapnap rolled his eyes and but held George's hand and went inside, it wasn't long after they were in the deck. Both of their eyes went upwards to the poop deck and their eyes sparkled once they both saw the helm.

"Is that what I think it is?" George whispered, pointing at it with shaking hands. He never really admitted to it but he lowkey liked the stories that Sapnap told him and it made him more curious about it.

"Isn't it gorgeous?" The black haired kid dropped George's hand and slowly made his way to it, like everything around him disappeared and it's only the helm and him in his vision. A romantic walk to it, a step closer and he can almost touch it. Should he stir it for a bit? Maybe not, trespassing is already a crime but....that gorgeous shiny oakwood. It made his heart do summersaults even if he really did feel that way.

"Sapnap, I really think you shouldn't touch that."

The older kid warned but he didn't listen, it was now before him and it looked very shiny. Here it goes again, his heart beating loudly as if ringing in his ears. His hands slowly touched it and he felt it. Shiny, smooth, wood.

He couldn't explain his emotions and he couldn't contain his excitement. The background fading and starting to look like color pink, hearts floating in the air. If he stir it, would the ship turn and he could sail it? That's too good to be true.

It's just me and you against the world, buddy.

"Hey."

Flinching as their eyes went in the opposite direction, the deck mast. A boy maybe about his age but seemed to look older judging by his height, was right there. He was wearing a white mask with a smiley face in it. He was also wearing a green hood and his hair appeared to be blond.