4

Y/n was in their old bedroom, looking at the two other kids. Wilbur and Nathaniel left to get alone time as they wanted to write their own songs so they needed to be left alone in the field. It was a sunny day unlike any other, they knew that even if they haven't stepped outside the house because of the two windows in each if the room, the first is beside Tubbo and the next is beside Wilbur's.

It was 10 am in the morning and they need to wake up early because of the fact that their father will need to go to another trip to Eovis, he is currently packing some vegetables to sell and dried fish to trade. It was a normal routine to them for the past three months as Phil would always leave by the 10th of each month and would return a week later instead of a month with gifts and treats.

Sometimes Y/n would ask why not sell their goods downtown so Phil wouldn't have to travel and be away from home. The question was answered by Aciel, he told them that they would earn little profits for it since Origin is a food-production based village in their city of Orego. If they would sell their vegetables in the city capital, there wouldn't be much to earn since the city itself is a producer of foods and woods. That's why Phil need to travel to the city of Eovis since Eovis is a city near the mountains and caves. They cannot produce variety of foods because of the humid temperature but they are the capital of mines and the producers of fine jewels and silks that is high on demand in the big city of the upper classes, nobles and the King in Vsov.

That is why they are up early since Phil would be leaving after lunch and they would need to see their father off. Y/n looked at the two kids who is playing draughts in Tubbo's bed. This made Y/n have a proper view on the window behind him, outside they could see the cemented playground. In the bars they saw Vivoe and Deux talking whilst on the swing. Huh, it seems that all of them are enjoying themselves except them.

Their eyes darted back at the board and saw that Tommy seems to be winning the game and Tubbo was looking kind of troubled. Y/n looked at the board and saw the problem but kept silent even though they knew that it was because of Tubbo's lack of guarding in open spaces and Tommy's two kings might help the fact that he was beginning to lose.

"I told you to give up already." Tommy smirked half-heartedly at the other as he began laughing.

"No! No way!"

"What's the point? You're going to lose anyway." He looked at the other with a poker face as Tubbo scratched the back of his neck. "Let's just make sure..."

"That you might win?" Disbelief waltzed in his eyes as he began to hold his mouth shut before doing the final move announcing he was indeed the victor.

"Wait a minute! That's not fair; I did close my eyes for a brief moment! I demand for a rematch!" His soft cheeks puffed as he looked pretty determined comparing to the guy in front of him who was giving a look out of boredom. He looked very bored to the point where you'd mistake him for someone dying because of his half lidded eyes in the moment.

"That's not possible, and I'm already bored with this game."

"Me too," Y/n said, drawing their attention and indicating their presence. "Oh, you're here as well." Tommy held his index finger towards them, his eyes beginning to draw interest out of the situation.

"Did you forget that you invited me to hang out? Rude."

"It was actually me who invited you." Tubbo smiled shyly at Y/n while holding his palm up. The boy slowly becoming flustered after the long stare he had with Y/n and began to look away. Tubbo looked aside and began to reassemble the board game, Y/n raised an eyebrow. Y/n wondered if the kid was truly a year older than them because of his clumsy appearance and behavior.