CHAPTER 1

(A/N: hi people! c:> im a newbie at this and im a big Kellic fan!! my fav bands are ptv,sws,bvb,fob,bmth,om&m, atl, mcr, and many more hahah! just wanted to say that this will be one of those fics that keep you at the edge of your seat! Lots of cliff hangers, lots of hidden lyrics, and lots and lots of mysteries!! I will stick around with this one for a long while cx i hope you enjoy this fan fic! please, comment and vote and all that crap and for the love of Mitch Lucker, recommend this to people so that they can read this!! (prolly not gunna have much reads but hey. i need to start somewhere right?...) :/ well..thnx!

"Vic, whats the name of this new town we're moving to?" Mike asks.

Me and Mike were in our black limo driving to our new 'home'.

"oh-uh-it's called Quinn Ville." i say.

He mouths an 'oh' and looks out the window to the passing scenery. I glance at him while i keep my eyes on the small town. Mikey is my little brother and I would do anything for him. I love him.

Ever since the doctors told me and my parents that he has (dare i say it) cancer, things have changed. Since we decided on not telling him (for his sake) we've been babying him alot; well atleast i have. Being the sons of the two most wealthy people, we spend most of our time together without our parents. Not that it matters though,they couldn't care less about me and Mike. They just send us many things from the various countries they visit. Who many call 'the most lovable and caring millionaires' we call 'Vivianne and Victor'. Aside from our broken family, me and Mike have a special bond like no other. Im always there for him, and he is for me.

"Look Vic! Its our school-Quinn Ville high!...it looks creepy..." he mutters the last part quietly.

I nod looking at the giant building as we pass by it. It actually does look pretty creepy. Its a huge three story building with tons of black windows along with old, musty brick walls. And of course, its surrounded by acres and acres of forest.

Quinn Ville is defenetly different from our home town is San Diego. Back there, it was always sunny and had every inch of the streets crowded with tourists and shit. Here in Quinn Ville though, its was always chilly and the skies were always cloudy. Aside from the endless woods surrounding the whole damn place, it gave this...eerie feeling. I snapped out of my my thoughts to hear Mike asking me something.

"..what? sorry i shut you out bro, heheh i was thinking.." i say. He laughs quietly.

" always thinking. Vic, sometimes you need to chill out dude!" He shakes his head. "So as i was saying-when do we start school?" I think for a moment.

"uhh...today's friday so why don't we enjoy the weekend and go on monday? Vivianne and Victor probably already have us enrolled.by now." i say.

"oh right!..i just can't wait!..we can make new 'friends'..and who knows, maybe you'll meet someone special hehe!" he says wiggling his eyebrows and poking my side. I give him a little shove and a playful glare. As if.

"But seriously," he continues. "ever since Beau left you, you've been moping around! Its time you get out there and mingle! Act 18 for once not like a parent!" he says encouragingly.

Hes right. Ever since i caught Beau cheating, I've done nothing but sit alone watching 'friends' in my room with a gallon of ice cream. Mature i know. Other than that though i always made sure that Mike was okay and that he was keeping up with his daily pills. What me and Beau had was okay, but i really should start letting lose. Its been 3 years! I really need to get a grip.

"How about this," i purpose holding his arm gently to get his attention. "We throw a kick-ass party a week after we go to school

yeah? We'll let loose and chill." I say. He smiles brightly at the idea.

"Yassss! Finally your making sense!" he exclaims, punching my chest lightly.I roll my eyes. Such a sassy sixteen-year-old.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, and driving through nothing but forest and boring little houses that all look the same.

Finally,we go uphill too a mountain and stop at a big black gate followed by a dirt road. Leave it to Victor and Vivianne to get a big mansion in the middle of nowhere. As the gate opened slowly, we drove up the dirt road until it was met with new white pavement that led to our new mansion. It was a three story cabin with a fountain up front, with big tree stump-like.pillars. It looked welcoming with its cabin-like decor on the out side. I look up to see that it had a balcony on the third floor in the front. Definately my room. No big deal, Mike had the master bedroom in our last mansion in Greece. Having a new mansion and a new home town wasn't different anymore, our-guardians-had us live in many places. Me and Mike were fairly wealthy guys, but we never really like the fame. We liked being treated equally as one of our neighbors or something. Money tears people, friendships, and relationships apart. Thats also why me and Mike never had alot of friends or long-lasting relationships.

As the limo stops up front, me and Mike wait for Frank (our chouffer) to open the car doors. He grabs our luggage and bags and makes.his way inside the giant house with a smile.

"Thanks Frank!" Mike yells. we stood outside in front of the limo looking at the giant mansion, letting it sink in that this is a new town, new home, and a new start.

"I call that room!" i say. pointing at the room with the balcony. Mike stands next to me with a small smile in his face as he looks at the balcony. I look at Frank as he walks out struggling with mikes medication bag. He better not drop it.

"Vivianne said that she already sent the room stylist in and the plumers and all that shit,so we should be all set! All we have to do is unpack." I say as i turn to Mike again, this time though, he has a slight frown and a look of worry with tears filling his eyes. I pull him into a hug, and rub his back soothingly.

"hey, c'mon why that frown?" i ask.

"I-Its just s-so different and all.." he pulls out of the hug and looks into my eyes with a look of nervousness. "What if the people at this place only like us for our money again?! What about the paparazzi?!?!" He asks. I put my hands on his face to make him look at me.

"Mikey, listen, this is a new town, which means new people. This damn place is in the middle of nowhere!! The paparazzi won't even think about searching for us in Michigan. If anybody asks who our parents are, we can say that they passed away or something, they won't care! Darling, you'll be okay."

I say quietly. He nods and flashes me a smile .

"okay Vicky." He says with a cheeky smile. I laugh it off, but i can still see that he was a little hesitant.

"Tell you what, why don't we ditch this stupid big ass house and go camping? Their should be a clearing or something around these damn woods. Hows s'mores sound?" i say tickling him. He lets out a loud snort and giggle.

"okay! hahah okay, i'll get the tent and chairs, and you get the snacks-race ya!" he yells and runs inside, almost tackling Frank in the process as he was making his way back to the car to leave. I shake my head. crazy kid. I thank Frank again and make my way to the door and look back at my surroundings.

"This is it i guess.." I say quietly

while looking out to the trees ahead.

After a moment the trees start russling as the leaves fall. Crazy birds. There was a tiny flash of light and then the trees went still. what the fuck? The sound of the water fountain was the only thing you could hear. A shiver runs down my back.

"creepy ass place..." I mutter. And walk inside.

--

Maybe this place will have a few surprises...