CHAPTER 10

(A/N: Sorry for making yall wait.:( School started, and it's just-horrible..especially for a social outcast like me xc

Anywhore, heres another update-again, i'm so sorry for making you guys wait. Comments are MUCH appreciated, and vote too! thanks!)

~Kellin's pov~

"Kellin, maybe this Vic guy Isn't so bad, he sounds fun!" Kailey started, but I wouldn't have it. Nope.

"I shit you not Kailey- We were about to kiss! If it weren't for that accursed school bell!-Wait!!! What am I saying?! I don't even know who the fuck he is!!"

"Yes, ok but-"

"He could be one of those people who are pathologically insane!!! Even though, that would be an ideal topic to do some reserach about..."

"Ok, that sounds boring, but hey, Kellin-"

"...NO! I must stick to my point-Wait-what is this fuzzy feeling?! My heart is beating faster than normal- Cardiac arrest perhaps??!!?! No, I know full well I dont have a heart disease of some sort, I'VE READ ABOUT THAT ONCE!!...This is definatley not something i've ever felt!! WAIT! KAILEY!!?!? I can't breath!! I might be having some kind of anaphylactic shock-May it be because of my unerving, rambling about my fastidious actions towards Vic? INTRUIGING! I need to resear-"

"KELLLLLLLIIINNN!!"

I stopped my rambling and constant pacing, to face a really confused looking Kailey, that was sitting on the couch lazily.

I was fully healed now, and good as new, after a few constant trips to the waterfall. We were in our cabin, doors locked and barricaded just in case if he ever came back. He hasn't as usual, but better safe then sorry.

"What?" I asked frustratedly.

It was a week after I had talked to Vic, when I had the guts to tell Kailey everything about him, and what had happened in the restroom that day. It was still fresh in my mind! It's the only thing that I could think about. It was weird. These peculiar feelings that I have seemed to develop for Vic, have made me lose my state of mind! I wasn't focusing! I couldn't think straight without him somehow popping into my head. He has this affect me, and I don't like it. Nope. Not one bit. It's ludacris! I've avoided him for the most part though, taking different routs to class, and skipping lunch...It's stupid really. I just talk to the guy, and now all I can think about is.. how amazing his beautiful smile is...and how he seemed to smell like..like some expensive chanel perfume that smelled of roses... I fucking loved it...wait what?..WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK KELLIN?!

"Kellin?" Kailey asked from the old couch In front of me. I shook my head quickly, pushing away my thoughts, and sat down next to her, while pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration. This boy will be the death of me, I fucking swear.

"I think to much don't I?" I asked quietly, not looking at her. She slowly rubbed circles around my back for comfort as she spoke.

"Yes Kelly, yes you do. And whats the big deal anyway?"

"Whats the big deal?! Kailey, in case you haven't noticed dear, were not exactly alive. I can't risk someone finding out about us..His rules." I said the last part quietly. Kailey looked down at her shoes, frowning when I brought 'him' up.

"Kellin, please, I told you not to talk about that stuff." She mumbled.

"I'm sorry sis.. I guess I'm just very on edge... what with bring me the horizon's findings, school assignments, taking care of you, and now this Vic guy-It's very stressful."

..were you honest when you said..I could never leave your bed?..

Someone just texted me. My phone notification tone was from this weird band I heard on the radio once. I don't know their name, but the lead singer sure does sound fucking amazing! I took my phone from my pocket and groaned at what it said. It read: