CHAPTER 13

(A/N: Blehhh add me on tumblr humans- selfish_machine1999
So, sorry for taking so long to update...gonna be honest here, and say that I have tried to finally end myself but...I failed again. *sigh* But I'm kinda happy that im back.. fan fics that I read make me feel better, and I hope this fic makes you guys smile too c; So, sorry this is a filler chapter, but It has to be done in order for the big party to start-- so hold on!! :D mkay! enjoy!! Vote, comment, and follow <3 )

~Vic's pov~

The next day at school was the worst. Kellin wouldn't even look at me, and I had no idea how I was going to ask him to come to the party. Good thing Tony will somehow convince him to though, I don't think I could ever somehow have the balls to do so.

And this is what sometimes confuses me about Kellin. He drives me to the brink of insanity, yet gives me the strength of a thousand gangsters! But when I just look into those, abnormally bright, beautiful eyes....Thats a completely different story. Their so-mesmerizing, I can't help to feel hipnotized. His smile makes my knees go weak, and my heart flutter- it's crazy.

So here I was. In Ms. Murdock's boring-ass classroom, thinking about the handsomest boy in school! I really haven't been doing anything else this week, except trying to get Kellin's attention. (I've been denied way to much times to count.) I mean, what else can I do? I've already decorated my room with more band posters, painted my toe nails every color of the rainbow, (What? They're fab and you know it!! Only I will see them anyway..) , and I finally finished watching the first season pretty little liars...Yeah it's been tough.

It was now Wednesday. Two more days until the party started, and I've been so stressed. Good thing Mike's been getting it all sorted through though. The whole damn place is heavly decorated with cheap Halloween decorations, and all that shit. We've hired tons of caterists, a DJ, and we also bought a new expensive kareoke machine with the full sound effects and lights. Pretty bad ass if you ask me. One thing's for sure though, there will be tons of liquor and drugs. Basically your everyday, cliche high school halloween costume party that will most likely be filled with horny teenagers, and slutty girls from other schools. Joy! All I care about is Kellin coming though. I want that boy, and I will get him-kinda like that prada package ima get next week...but I care about him so, soooo much more.

***RRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG RIIIINNGGG RRRRRIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG*

The bell finally rung, freeing us from the unbearable torture that is listening to Ms. Murdock babbling for hours on end. As I got my giant physics textbook, Tony gave me a nod, signaling that he was off to find Kellin. I smiled back and anxiously ran to my locker. I put in my things and took my sweet time on walking to the cafeteria. I don't see why I'm so nervous though. I trust Tony, and I bet he can convince Kellin quickly. Lets just hope he agrees. I shrugged it off, and put on my famous charming smile before walking into the cafeteria.

---------

 ~Kellin's pov~

The bell rung, informing me that it was time for lunch. But i'm not hungry, I don't need food, I need to figure things out. Everyone was storming out of the computerlab in the library, eager to get to talk to their friends about pointless gossip and how much they hate their life.Pathetic. What I would give to still be alive, and be normal like them, but it's my job to find out whats going on. 

I was typing away, sending a letter to the cheif police about our footage, when Tony came walking in with a smile. He's been smiling alot more latey. That makes me so happy for him. He used to have this crush on Jaime, but thats way back in middle school. I smiled back quickly, and kept typing. He sat next to me.