CHAPTER 6

(A/N: Sorry for makin' you guys wait...I don't know, i was just having doubts about this story since i feel like no one is reading it but, i will keep updating till the end. c: I have a good feeling about this one! It might be boring now, but bear with me kay cuties? Please, please, PLEASE vote! And comment your thoughts people! Don't be a silent reader, i wanna know how your feeling towards this.. so anyway, chapters will be shorter, but then i will update faster thus makin yall kellic shippers happy :) thanks for reading!! )

~Vic's pov~

******I was deep in the woods behind my mansion in the pouring rain at night. No idea why, but i felt as if i was searching for something. As i walked slowly, looking around at the darkness surrounding me, I heard a faint giggle that echoed through the woods and quickly looked around for the source. The trees where swaying violently above me by the windspeed of the thunderstorm as i saw my breath in the chill of the stormy night. I then heard another giggle relatively closer to where i was standing and froze, listening intently and looking around.

"Hello?!" I yelled. No answer.

"..Is anybody out there?.." I added. Still no answer. It was starting to rain harder, as flashes of lightning illuminated the dark sky and i hugged myself to keep warm in my pajamas.

After walking for a while, I heard the same girl-ish giggle excruciatingly close behind me and i turned around slowly only to see the pale boy. Something was off about him this time though. He was a dull blue color; His skin, his clothes, and his face, everything except for his dark, raven black hair that was now soaking wet as drops fell down frim it to his cheeks. His clothes were very old and worn out, and his hair was full of leaves and twigs. I noticed a few faded bruises along his arms and face but he still looked at me with his bright, beautiful glowing blue eyes and gave me a shy small smile.

"I-It's you!! It's really you!" I exclaim. I was shaking slightly in my soaking wet clothes and my hair stuck to my face at awkward angles. The pale boy covered his mouth as he giggled and nodded slightly.

"W-Why did y-you run away? Was it something i said? I'm so so so sorry if thats the case, i was just wondering why you were spying..." I said trailing off as he burst into a nervous fit of giggles. The pale boy blushed slightly and nervously played with the hem of his shirt as he stuttered. I just now noticed that he was floating in mid air, just inches from the ground. My eyes widened as i glanced from his muddy TOMS to his now, nervous face that was just as beautiful as i remembered. What the hell is wrong with me?! I just met this guy...

"It's..a long..story..." He said in a whispery echo voice that sent chills tingling down my spine. I gave him a confused look.

"Wait...is this a dream? This has to be a dream-Damnit! No wonder your here.." I said sadly. I quickly began to pinch myself, God damnit why can't i wake up? It was becomming harder to see in the pouring rain as the pale boy muttered something about 'comming to see me'..

"What was that?" I ask, still mindlessly pinching my arms. There was a sudden flash of lightning that illuminated the dark woods as i glanced at a shadow of a person not far behind the beautiful boy. He quickly turned around and froze, only to see nothing but darkness surrounding us. His eyes glowed brightly as he furrowed his eyebrows. What was happening?

"I..must go.." He said looking at the ground.

"What?! Why?"

"He's...watching..me..i must go.."  He said nervously.

"Who?...will i ever see you again?" I asked growing increasingly nervous. The pale boy giggled slightly and turned to me with a dreamy expression. He blushed quickly and disappeared with a poof.

"Noo!...Come back!...please..." I yell reaching out for him as if he were to come back. There was a loud boom of thunder and that sent me shaking in my now muddy vans.

"NO!" I yelled into the darkness as i fell to my knees. He can't be gone again.**********

I gasped in shock as i fell from my bed and noticed that i was back in my room. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 3:07, and i was drenched with sweat on my bed as my beathing slowed down. It was dark and lightly raining outside, and i noticed that my balcony door was open. I got up shaking, wrapped my blanket around myself, and went to close it but as i glanced out at the driveway with the fountain overflowing, I saw a shadow disappear into the woods. I only recognized the familiar jet black locks bouncing as the figure ran away into the woods. He was here.