CHAPTER 5

(A/N: So...heres another chapter i guess. Its kinda a filler and stuff sorry ;-; but hey, have some perrentes! Please comment! cx I don't have anything else to say hahaha so anyway, thanks for reading! It means so so so so much to me! Don't forget to comment!! (-.-) I be watching you )

~Vic's pov~

After following Mike home and desperately trying to make him forget about Vivianne's shit excuse for words, I decided for us to walk around town just to clear our minds. Thing is, it really isn't working all that well for Mike. He hasn't talked all day since the incident. All he does is trail behind me, lost in thought like a lost puppy. Hes basically been like this the whole time we were shopping. He even managed to bump into an aisle and trash the grocery store do to his clumsiness. Im very worried..

So here we were at a little diner called 'Perry's' that is located not far from our new high school and is next to the flower shop. Its a cute little place thats set up like in the 70's or whatever with a jukebox in the corner. Me and Mike were sitting in the back of the diner in an isolated booth with our menus, waiting for the waitress to take our orders. We sat their in utter silence as Mike looked out the window longingly at the few cars that passed by.

"Mikey, please talk to me..You haven't spoken at all today, im worried..." I say breaking the awkward silence. Mike takes a moment to breathe in and turns to me with a frown.

"They really don't care Vic. She even said it herself..They just-Don't care." He says quietly as a tear to falls down his cheek.

"No. No they don't," I said sadly as I wiped the tear from his red cheeks and continue. "But I do. And if anything were to happen you Mike- I wouldn't forgive myself. Im here for you no matter what. Forget about them..Like you said, their dead to us. At least we have each other." I said. He gives me a small smile and chuckles.

"Sorry not sorry. Anyway...Do you think..that other people we meet at this place will be there for us also?.." He asks with hope filling his glassy eyes. I held his hand gently and answered with just as much hope.

"Hopefully." I said.

As soon as the words escaped my mouth, the waitress-or should i say-waitor, came to take our orders. As soon as it happened though, Mike squeezed my hand so tight, it felt as if he was going to break my wrist when he gazed upon the young, shy, teenager.

He was a small, yet tough looking young guy that was around Mike's age and was covered in tattoos. He was wearing a black Nirvana band shirt with some black skinny jeans with some converse, all covered nicely under his black apron. He was just adorable! With his head down looking at his notepad avoiding eye contact and cheeks turning red as a tomato he spoke in a quiet shy voice.

"Hi there! Welcome to Perry's!..May I take your-" The waitor paused as he tore his gaze from his notepad and looked at Mike, who was starring back at him with wide eyes. I would be lying if i said that what I was witnessing wasn't what manny people refer to as 'Love at first sight' and i would have to say, it was the cutest thing i've ever seen! Shh Vic your being way to gay right now. Both teenagers were staring intently into each other's eyes, for what seemed like years and was quickly becoming more awkward by the second, so i let out an awkward cough which seemed to snap them out of their weird daze. Mike then violently pushed my hand away and spoke to the shy looking waitor.

"H-hi! I-I'm Fuentes, What's y-your Mike?!" Mike asked nervously only to realize what he said and turn into the deepest shade of red that i've ever seen in my life. I couldn't help but to laugh out loud with the young waitor joining me, as he giggled shyly covering his mouth with his hand, blushing like crazy also.

"What my brother Meant to say was, that his name is Mike." I said wiping the tears from my eyes. Mike shot me a mean glare and then turned to the shy smiling waitor.