CHAPTER 7

~Vic's pov~

I didn't get much sleep last night after the dream. I just layed on my bed, hugging my pillow tightly with the lights on and the dream constantly replaying over and over in my head. That boy will be the death of me i fucking swear. I groan and slam the pillow into my face. The mere thought of him brings a stupid smile to my face and butterflies to my stomach. Hes so mysterious and weird.. I can't help but to wonder if i'll ever see him again.

The sound of that annoying rooster alarm on my phone went off and inturrupted my weird thoughts. I glanced at it only to see that it was now 6:30. 

"Time to get ready for school I guess.." I mutter. I sighed in annoyance and got up to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. After i decided to wear a blue flowery shirt, black skinny jeans, and my black vans, I went to give Mike his pills early and then went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Well good morning sunshine!" Mike said entering the kitchen 30 minutes later. I flipped the pancakes on the pan and got the syrup out.

"Morning Mike." I said yawning. I turned the stove off and placed the pancakes on two plates as i sat at the table with Mike.

"Whats up with you?" He asks pouring milk into some cups.

"I don't know bro...nervous?" I half lie. Aside from being unbelievably tired, I was also pretty anxious about today. I take a bite out of my pancake as Mike nods knowingly.

"It's going to be fine Vic, it's just highschool." Mike said with his mouth full.

"Manners Micheal." I say giving him a disapproving look as he rolls his eyes.

"..So anyway, just remember: our parents are dead, and they left us a lot of saved money, kay?" I said pointing at him with my fork.

"Yeah, yeah. What are their names?" He asks taking a sip of milk and making a disgusted face after.

"Uhh..." I say looking around the giant white dining room for help. I spotted a signed poster of Mitch Lucker that belonged to Mike, and an old magazine with fake-ass Kim Kardasian on the cover.

"Uh..Mitch and Kim Fuentes?.." I say curiously taking a another bite of my pancake.

"Hahahaha why the fuck not!" Mike says laughing his ass off while almost choking on his breakfast. I laugh along with him and pick up our now empty plates.

"C'mon...It's time." I say dramatically as i grab my keys and snapback. Damnit i really don't want to go.

-----

I park my car a few blocks away from the school to not raise suspisions. The walk there was mainly me blabbering about Mike's grades and medicine with him humming in response. As we entered the front doors, we were surprised to see alot of rowdy teenagers swarming the halls, which was weird since this town was pretty small. We eventually reached the front office and got our schedules, and stood in the middle of the hall saying our goodbyes.

"...And if you ever-and i mean EVER, Micheal Fuentes, experience any pain of some sort in school, DO NOT hesitate to go to the nurse and call me. I mean it Mike! I also want to meet EVERY 'friend' you make. I'll need there phone number, their parent's phone number,their adress-" I said quickly but got cut off by Mike.

"VIC! Vic, It's okay. I'm going to be fine! Calm the fuck down, Your acting like Mitch and Kim!" He says laughing. I roll my eyes and relax.

"Oh, I'm sorry Mikey, I'm just very worried about you." I muttered. We stood there in silence for a while before Mike spoke up.

"So this is it I guess." He says giving me a small nervous smile. I pull him into a hug and pat his back.

"This is our life now, Mike. Good luck. Be safe. I love you little brother." I say. He nods quickly and with one last wave, he was off to find his class. I turned in the opposite direction staring down at my schedule, not really paying attention to all the loud teenagers around me. I quickly made my way up the stairs. This school was pretty fancy, despite how old it is. It had tons of windows that casted dull light into it and it also had tons of classrooms. I quickly put my schedule away as i turned the corner of the stairs only to bump into some idiot who was sliding down the railing and managed to make me drop my books, almost making me fall down the steps.