CHAPTER 2

(A/N: OMFG PIERCE THE VEIL AND SLEEPING WITH SIRENS ARE GOING ON TOUR TOGETHER!!! YEP. THE DAY WE LIVE AS KINGS STARTS NOW!! (~KING FOR A DAY) ^-^ LMAO SRRY IM FANGIRLING LIKE CRAZY HAHA...ANYWAY...ENJOY?..

~Kellin's pov~

"they're here...look...a limo." i whisper. I brush my black fringe away from my abnormaly blue eyes to get a better look at the black limo pulling up to the white paved driveway. The chouffer opens the door for two teenagers. My sister sits next to me on the tree, careful to not be seen.

"i can...see that..they look too young...to live...in that mansion" She whispers.

"I have..to go back...'he' might...be there..be...careful Kellin.." She whispers as she disappears with a poof sound. I look back at the two teenagers. The younger of the two was covered in tattoos and has a lip piercing, He barely had hair and his eyes were red from the tears splilling down his cheek. feelings. Oh how i long to feel.

The older teen had his back turned to me as he hugs the younger and speaks.

After a while the younger runs inside almost tackling the  chouffer. The older teen shakes his head and makes his way to the giant door of the cabin-like mansion close by my home.

And then he turns around looking at the trees im hiding in.

Hes gorgeous. I almost fell out of the tree just by the mere sight of the such beautiful human. His perfect shoulder like brown wavy hair swaying gently in the breeze. His perfect mocha brown eyes searching for something in the trees im hiding in. Oh shit. He might see! quick! disappear...disapppear!

poof.

~Vic's pov~

As i made my way inside, I noticed that the place is just as welcoming as it was on the outside. It was very warm and welcoming, not to expensive-looking.

From what I heard from Vivianne, her and Victor used to live here while on their honeymoon (gross) because it was unknown and was a humble home.

It had a faint smell of paint and cinnimon.

I walk into the white marble floored kitchen and open the fridge.

"Looks like Vivianne was really caring when she got us this place!" I yell to Mike upstairs while i grab the snacks and pack them in the cooler. I can hear him laughing upstairs.

"THANKS 'MOM!' " He yells back.

I couldn't help but to laugh my ass off. We never used 'mom' or 'dad'. I wipe the tears off my eyes as i put some sodas and chips in a bag, still laughing really loudly. Those idiots will never be special enough to be called 'mom' or 'dad'. They didn't even sound the least bit interested on what the doctor was saying to them when Mike was in the hospital, they didn't give a damn about Mikes short life expectations. All they cared about was if the press were to find out. Acoording to the doctor, Mikes okay. Not to severe, but he still has a lot of pain. Which reminds me that i should be keeping an eye out for him-one slip up of medication, and he could be going from living life to the fullest, to resting in peace in a casket.

I shake the bad thoughts away and finish packing the food while i check my watch. 6:00. It should start getting dark now. I rush over to my room and grab my guitar. hey, you never know!

"C'mon Mikey!" I yell as i make my way downstairs and get my stuff.

"Kay, let's go." He says making his way down the stairs with the sleeping bags.

We both make our way to the sliding glass door that leads to the deck. As we make our way down the giant deck with a jacuzzi and grill. Defenatly on my to-do list btw. We make our way through the giant backyard and we give each other a puzzled look.

"Now what?" Mike asks. I look through the woods and see a tiny trail close by.

"Theres a trail over there, maybe it leads somewhere legit." I say pointing at the dirt trail. He gives me a questioning look but nods. "C'mon its gunna be fine, this is private property anyway." I reassure him.

We start following the trail for about five minutes having a little laugh here and there until we reached a part where the trail splits into two trails making a Y shape. After a few minutes of silence i speak up.

"I say left." I say turning to Mike. He smiles at me and makes a 'bitch please' face.

"hahah okay whatever. Besides, i think i hear a waterfall close by." He says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Tempting." I say sarcastically. He gives me a playful punch on the shoulder and we both laugh. After a little while of walking through the lush green woods and following the trail, we stumble upon the most beautiful scene ever.

"woahhhh" We say in union with eyes wide.

Before us stood a fairly sized waterfall that dripped water into a large pond that was big enough to swim in. It had lush patches of blue and purple flowers surrounding it. The water was so insanely clear that we can clearly see the blue and purple flourescent fish swimming peacefully inside. With that we both turn to each other with huge grins on our faces. We're defenatly going for a swim tommorrow.

"Look!" Mikey says and i turn to see what he was pointing at.

I make my way to the right of the waterfall and into a small clearing that sheds orange light from the sun into the dark woods, wirh Mike following close behind. My jaw drops. It wasn't just a clearing, but.it sure as hell was something more. It was a cliff. Very high up into the mountain I may add as I can see the whole town below not too far. It was a breath taking view, especially because the sun was setting, casting a beautiful orange glow to the small town down below.

"This place is beautiful." Mike says breaking the silence. I nod and turn giving him a warm smile as he smiles back.

"It really is bro. Im happy to call this place home." i say happily.